Nloth operatic story (theory)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monke

The Fly
I recently had a tought, is there a story underneath it all??

Could the girl whos like the sea (nloth) be so magnificent (duh), yet so modest to not know how beautiful she is (GOYB) to send a man to riot (IGCIIDGCT, SUC), then do something horrible that turns her from friend to enemy (EBW i dont care if its not on the album it was gonna, and she is like the sea, a friend turned enemy) to send him to a downward spiral (MOS), only to begin again (UC, FEZ)?

I know its farfetched, and we havent heard the full album, but im getting a vibe......

dont know how to fit in Breathe, COL and WAS

toughts.......

If there is a story, then it is in the film, with the songs in a different order. I think there might be. But not about a girl :)

I'm not sure about this particular plot, but I think there is some "story" tying NLOTH together. My crazy theory: It's about a guy who has multiple personalities ("every night [he] dreams the same dream" about being a traffic cop, indicating that at least the guy from Tripoli is a figment of his imagination) and his girlfriend (the girl referenced in NLOTH and GOYB.)

Or perhaps it's some poor girl he's stalking...
Actually, a lot of lines do sound a bit creepy, particularly "You can hear the universe in her seashells..." and "You don't know how beautiful you are..."

I recently had a tought, is there a story underneath it all??

Could the girl do something horrible that turns her from friend to enemy (EBW i dont care if its not on the album it was gonna, and she is like the sea, a friend turned enemy) to send him to a downward spiral (MOS), only to begin again (UC, FEZ)?
Girl did something horrible??:hmm: like posted their pics on Facebook??:wink::lol:

Back
Top Bottom