NLOTH in 320kbps sounds suprisingly better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright I sent all of you a link.

If all of you aren't able to download it I'm sorry. If one of you could help out I'd appreciate it too. I have to go to bed as it's almost 3am here. Maybe we should send this to the official request thread too.

Enjoy.

Alright I sent all of you a link.

If all of you aren't able to download it I'm sorry. If one of you could help out I'd appreciate it too. I have to go to bed as it's almost 3am here. Maybe we should send this to the official request thread too.

Enjoy.

Thank you very much! :up:

I really didn't like the quality of the 256kbps at all, for me I've heard better quality in 128kbps songs, so I wasn't that impressed with it at all. I actually believe that the compression might have affected my ability to also enjoy the album so in that regard I am waiting for the CD. Maybe I am an absolute nut when it comes to compression but I really can't stand it, so the less it's compressed the better and more enjoyable for me.

The stream at U2.com is LOUD :ohmy: nearly blew my ear drums out when I plugged my headphones into my laptop :lol:

Sounds amazing too.Yes probably cleaner than my 256 download.

Love it :love:

Hi, I'm not really sure where to post this, and I didn't want to start a new topic, but if you haven't tried listing to NLOTH on headphones, please give it a try! I'm only half way through and it sounds AMAZING! Apologies for the off topic post.

Seems that the link I just sent has already expired. Can anyone upload for a new link? I'll try but I'm at work so might have problems

Back
Top Bottom