NLOTH Article - Just posted on atu2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:down: To those 'love' song titles...

In The Name Of Love
Love Comes Tumbling
Hold On To Love
When Love Comes To Town
Love Rescue Me
Love Is Blindness
Do You Feel Loved

:yuck:

I think that one thing to realize from this article is that there is no guarantee that these song titles will actually make it on the album. I remember a couple of months prior to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb that there was an internet article which listed "City of Burning Lights," as a track title for that album. :huh:

Now, to reiterate my point, look at this old internet article about Coldplay's album Viva La Vida. It lists songs called "Poppy Fields, "Leftrightleftrightleft," and "Rainy Day," as possible track titles. None of these songs made the album. They may have been b-sides or whatever but someone who follows the band closer than I do will have to clarify this.

a bit of excitement starting to creep in now, a bit of downstairs firmness

yeah the song titles dont sounds great but who cares? if the musics good...

I think that one thing to realize from this article is that there is no guarantee that these song titles will actually make it on the album. I remember a couple of months prior to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb that there was an internet article which listed "City of Burning Lights," as a track title for that album. :huh:

Now, to reiterate my point, look at this old internet article about Coldplay's album Viva La Vida. It lists songs called "Poppy Fields, "Leftrightleftrightleft," and "Rainy Day," as possible track titles. None of these songs made the album. They may have been b-sides or whatever but someone who follows the band closer than I do will have to clarify this.
typical Coldplay. changing track names and listings before an album is released, just like U2.

:down: To those 'love' song titles...

In The Name Of Love
Love Comes Tumbling
Hold On To Love
When Love Comes To Town
Love Rescue Me
Love Is Blindness
Do You Feel Loved

:yuck:

But love is big
Is bigger than us
But love is not