NLOTH already the 20th best selling album on Amazon.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got an e-mail from Amazon alerting me that I can pre-order the four different editions (it didn't mention the vinyl) now...which is probably helping the sales spike!

I got an e-mail from Amazon alerting me that I can pre-order the four different editions (it didn't mention the vinyl) now...which is probably helping the sales spike!

I did too. I'm going to give it a little time.. see if anyone runs a promo special on the box set. Maybe Target or Best Buy. :up:

I'm so hyped, I almost pre-ordered last night. :hyper:

I never buy brand new items on Amazon, I can't stand the wait, I have to go in store on tuesdays, but its exciting to see it up there already.

I'm confused....how is it already on the Amazon charts????

its already on the charts based purely on pre-sale.

There are 5 versions, one of which is nearly 100 bucks and includes a book, dvd movie by Anton Corbijn rumoured to have new music not included on the album, and the album

it's cheaper for me to order the NORMAL version in Amazon.com

and the deluxe version in Amazon UK, this version almost 2/3 of the .Com version

:hyper:

I love this things :D

It probably has something to do with the little box on the side of the main Amazon music page:

"Pre-order Brand-New U2 Now
U2
U2 has just announced the release of their brand-new studio album, No Line on the Horizon. Pre-order the album now and print off a gorgeous certificate to tuck into your favorite U2 fan's stocking.

›Shop now

conancolbertstewart.gif

YEAH, TIME FOR U2 TO START KICKING SOME ASS!

Back
Top Bottom