New Video on U2.com Pt 3 (New Video 11/1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ i cant listen until I finish work in 8 hours or so.

but I will then.

Id love to confirm it as Crazy Tonight, but I just haven't been hearing it yet? I'll check it out though this afternoon

In beach clip 5 I cannot make out anything except: I see you on the other side.

That's the clip with the worst quality. I'm not very excited about that clip, but it could be much better as a finished song and in good quality.

In beach clip 5 I cannot make out anything except: I see you on the other side.

That's the clip with the worst quality. I'm not very excited about that clip, but it could be much better as a finished song and in good quality.

i think it's a beautiful song, but I dont see who anyone can make anything audible out of it?

Apart form the whoooo-oooooooo-oooooaoaa-aAAAAAAAAAAAA-OOO-oooaaahhh

I dont know its sounds something like "I'll see you on the other side .. when the sun comes up .." Cant make out the bit just after that

It definitely sounds like that when I read along with it now! I had not idea what that first part was.

We have to revisit these and see how close or waaaay off we were.

I now think it is "I'll eat you with mustard on the side...Then the bun jumps up and waves good night"!!!!:D

In last video noted on "whiteboard" after several songs - "más cosas escritas"...

What does that mean in Spanish?

Thanks!

I pray to god that Larrys drums are turned up full throttle on magnificent. I will be very disappointed if it turns out to be COBL part 2.

Last edited:
Music from U2.com Videos?

Not sure if there's another thread on this or not, but has anyone converted the various music clips from the U2.com "Making of" videos into MP3s? With the album coming sooner than later, it will be interesting to see what music will turn into songs, and what will be only demos or hints of what may never be...

well, i know for sure the 'green tea' episode is 'get on your boots' :up:

No doubt -- "Boots" is the track for Adam brewing tea, the first Larry drumming clip, and the "Bassman cometh" clip; "Magnificent" is repped by "Edge Put it Down". But I'm thinking about after the album is released, and wondering which songs from the soundclips will "make it" and which ones won't...

The Dallas clip (could be "Winter"/"Snow");
The Larrycam clip;
The "Edge is Back" clip, which features some great guitar;
The "Adam Jams" clip (he plays more notes in that clip than on some albums);
and "10 to 4", which features some of the same guitar as in "Edge is Back," which makes me think that song's a contender for sure...

No doubt -- "Boots" is the track for Adam brewing tea, the first Larry drumming clip, and the "Bassman cometh" clip; "Magnificent" is repped by "Edge Put it Down". But I'm thinking about after the album is released, and wondering which songs from the soundclips will "make it" and which ones won't...

The Larrycam clip;
and "10 to 4", which features some of the same guitar as in "Edge is Back," which makes me think that song's a contender for sure...

the 3rd clip in edgeback, and also i think its larrystuff with the whole band jamming, and bono wailing is most likely Stand Up Comedy from all the descriptions

the 3rd clip in edgeback, and also i think its larrystuff with the whole band jamming, and bono wailing is most likely Stand Up Comedy from all the descriptions

hmmmm....yeah this actually sounds accurate, I wouldn't be surprised :up:

i hope the metal riff makes the album

Yes, how come no one is talking about it anymore? I can't believe they would have discarded such a killer riff completely... Could it have turned into Stand Up Comedy maybe? It does sound quite Led Zeppelinesque... or maybe Cedars?

I sure hope we find it on the album somewhere.

The Larrycam clip;

When you write "Larrycam" do you mean "Larryinstudio"? If so, that clip had better freakin' make it as a song on the album...my favorite-sounding hint of the entire set of videos.

Yes, how come no one is talking about it anymore? I can't believe they would have discarded such a killer riff completely... Could it have turned into Stand Up Comedy maybe? It does sound quite Led Zeppelinesque... or maybe Cedars?

I sure hope we find it on the album somewhere.

Cedars has been described as a ballad.

Cedars a ballad? From where? I remember quotes from Lanois saying it was U2 doing Hendrix or something like that... doesn't sound like a ballad to me.

Back
Top Bottom