New U2 Project: Pixar's Brave?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"U2 Project"? That's kind of a stretch.
It's more like a Bono song with Edge helping him. And it's probably just a single song.
But whatever...

Originally Posted by some guy from The Pixar Blog
Well, we might see a Randy Newman and Bono collaboration...this will definetly rock!

I look forward to their duet of "Short People."

^ :yes: Not to mention, small children will get a taste of U2. Or Bono and the Edge. :D

:up: Totally agree with you...love Pixar movies and so does my 6 year old son. He is indifferent to U2's music right now. However, if Bono and Edge come up with a catchy tune and I buy the soundtrack, I may have a permanent U2 fan (and future Interferencer)!!!:hyper::macdevil:

Hey guys. I work for a toy company and was privileged to see very early screening(storyboard) version of the movie. It's was pretty cool. Movie takes place in Scotland, guess Bono being Irish is close enough :wink:

Given that I'm a Pixar fanboy this is great news, hope this is true! :hyper:

Am I the only one here who hates this kind of films and is horrified at the idea of having to watch one of them just to listen to a U2/Bono and Edge soundtrack?

I'm going to repeat cori:

Have you seen a Pixar film?
Pixar has made some, if not the best American films in the last 10 years.

Am I the only one here who hates this kind of films and is horrified at the idea of having to watch one of them just to listen to a U2/Bono and Edge soundtrack?

In all likelihood, yes. They aren't Dreamworks-- Pixar movies aren't just for kids... They have themes that appeal to all ages. Just watch Up or Toy Story 3. You can't tell me kids are going to really understand and appreciate the beginning and end of Up and the themes at the end of Toy Story 3.

After Wall-E I won't miss a Pixar movie when it's released in theaters.

Pixar got me after this;

geri_game.jpg

I'm sorry to say I hate all kind of animated films, including the whole Toy Story series, I know Pixar's are different from Dreamworks, but I don't like them, I didn't know it was compulsory to like them to enter this site.
As for them being among the best American films in the last 10 years, well, those are your words, not mine.

Jeez, no one said it was mandatory to like them. Just looking for clarification and then there was some pre-emptive surprise.

No one's coming after you with torches and pitchforks. :)

Jeez, no one said it was mandatory to like them. Just looking for clarification and then there was some pre-emptive surprise.

No one's coming after you with torches and pitchforks. :)

I wasn't answering you personally, but there were too many posts stating that I didn't know what I was saying, don't you think?

Well, there was one picture commenting that it was what turned him into a Pixar fan.

I think you're being overly defensive about it .... wait until the posts of shock and horror come in the next day or two, and then get defensive. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom