New U2 album will be finished mixing in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they've been done for ages, but realize that they can't release it until 2009, due to the crowded winter-2008 new-release landscape (the Killers, Guns N' Roses etc.)

So, in the meantime, they figure, might as well tinker with it, until it's JUST right, if they have the extra time anyway.

I think they've been done for ages, but realize that they can't release it until 2009, due to the crowded winter-2008 new-release landscape (the Killers, Guns N' Roses etc.)

So, in the meantime, they figure, might as well tinker with it, until it's JUST right, if they have the extra time anyway.

yeah I agree with this....this can only be a good thing.....it sounds like nothing major is going on anymore...and they're just perfecting the little things...and everyone seems pretty relaxed, so it seems they're comfortable with what they have and confident :up:

with our luck, the day U2 releases the album, Led Zepellin anounces their world tour WITH Robert Plant ¬¬

can you hear it coming?

nelson-haha.gif

Also hoping it will be Abbey Road, mainly because of this

I've never seen this page. :lol:

I, too, believe the album is ready and expect it to be released early next year.

There is always some major event going on, it would be ridiculous to assume that they are holding the album back because of that.

The G'n'R album is something I could agree on, because the release seem to be a big thing, also maybe the elections and the news coverage it's getting.

But next year should really START with U2 releasing their album, everything else has to wait.

with our luck, the day U2 releases the album, Led Zepellin anounces their world tour WITH Robert Plant ¬¬

can you hear it coming?

nelson-haha.gif

nope.

especially when it comes to Led Zep. There will be no world tour, and certainly not with Percy.. He's a stubborn ol' fart and won't be changing his mind anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom