New U2 album SOI what do you think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do not have an iTunes account and I did not get that U2 record for free. :sad:
Is it any good?
My cousin said they sound like the Beach Boys with a song called "San...ta...Barbara, San...ta Barbara...California".

I will wait until Christmas to buy it.
I should have some extra money by then.

If i wasn't so old i might go onto twitter and find out for you.

If Harrison Ford was in that movie, and I think he was, I think 40% is way high.

I don't like the album, who are these guys invading my iTunes account like that -- it is MY account.

I did see some great offers for my latest Google search on my Facebook feed though. Weird.

I hate Summer Nights. What a fucking awful song.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The problem I find with U2 is that alltheir albums sound the same to me. I don't see them taking risks like other bands, Coldplay for instance.

*** literally copy-pasted that from coldplaying :huh:

At first I thought a song called 'Earth 2030' sounded ridiculous, but when the album came out, it all made sense.

Sent from my fingertips.

I will say this, it was probably better than Songs Of Ascent. North Star featuring Adele, Beyoncé, and Rihanna was pure ear rape.

I'm so disappointed with the band... ...after all those promising beach clips... ...a record way too similar to Solar...

And "This is where you can reach me now" is almost an auto-citation of the bolder "Lead me to the way I should go" while the "Soldier" word in the lyrics is an obvious rip-off of The Door's Unknown Soldier

...they are copying themselves!!!:huh:

Can't bear that anymore...:huh:

Those Irish knobs Bono and Geldof. One is going to follow and the other doesn't like Mondays. Who gives a crap. They will never amount to anything.

It's raining over here today....I thought U2 would make all my days bright and sunny....this album didn't deliver! Disapointed!:sad:

The Apple Free-record deal was not the biggest surprise from U2, yet.

I hear their next album will be released with a new evolution of
the "Scratch and sniff" technology.

While you listen to the vinyl record, the needle on the record scratches the surfase
releasing a smell of the Dublin dumps.
That way U2 music fans can smell what it was like to live in Dublin in the 1970´s :ohmy:

For the CD deluxe-version they will be releasing a new "Scratch and sniff" technology made exclusively for the CD market.
This will include the odor of the Bono´s after-show arm-pit sweat. :crack:

- Scratch and sniff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While you listen to the vinyl record, the needle on the record scratches the surfase

That way U2 music fans can smell what it was like to live in Dublin in the 1970´s :ohmy:

For the CD deluxe-version they will be releasing a new "Scratch and sniff" technology made exclusively for the CD market.

This sounds like a horrible marketing scheme. Who's your source on this? Cause I heard that the partnership is with "Irish Spring" and Bono is gonna show up in people's showers whether they like it or not.

U2 was so much better before I scratched and sniffed them...or did I sniff them first? WELL THEY SMELL LIKE UPOO! besides I just wanted to say UPOO.

This sounds like a horrible marketing scheme. Who's your source on this? Cause I heard that the partnership is with "Irish Spring" and Bono is gonna show up in people's showers whether they like it or not.

creepy-man-with-shaved-hearts-on-his-chest.jpg

Sent from my ass crack

What's next? U2 will be on MY TELEVISION promoting their album on SNL or Letterman or whatever? It's so invasive! Then what? They're going to come to MY CITY to play a concert, using MY ROADS that are serviced with MY TAX DOLLARS? Not that Bono understands anything about tax dollars...

They should've included Skyline and Smash & Grab, then the album might have been 2% good instead of -2%.

Back
Top Bottom