New Bono Interview..... Irish Independent (New 12/28/2008)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously.

We all know this is a U2 site, and that article is days old already. Take a second, and a deep breath, and then take a peek around and voila! Someone's already posted it.

I've got such a scoop for you. The album will be called How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

Should I start a new thread about it? I'll start a new thread about it.

Seriously.

We all know this is a U2 site, and that article is days old already. Take a second, and a deep breath, and then take a peek around and voila! Someone's already posted it.

Really? Do you now?:hmm:

It's a Sunday article...in the Irish Independent...like I said same Boxing Day race...but a different interview given to a different reporter.

15 songs, 4.5 minutes each = 67:30, with the bonus track bringing it to 72 minutes.

Just a guess on my part.

^ thats exactly what i thought

We have a 7:30 and a 6:00 in there, all beach clips are around 4ish with an extra verse on GYBO so 4 mins each for 13 is 52 plus the 15.5 again comes out at 67:30. any bonuses taking it over 70

Which song could be that fast song Bono is talking about?

:ohmy:

And I'm actually surprised to hear "It's very long" out of his mouth, because wasn't Bono the one who has said several times that musicians should be slapped for making long albums?

But the longer the better, I say. :drool:

So I guess that means they opted for the fast version of 'NLOTH'?

:wink:

Not necessarily, I think Magnificent could work quite well as a fast track. has this transcendental melodic trance track feel to it. I love this song without even hearing it properly one time. It's really rocking and atmospheric at the same time, and we don't really know what happened to it by now.

^ not at 150bpm.... its nowhere near that fast

could be GOYB, still need to be quicker than what we've got, posso stand up from what we've heard??? Also it was listed first in the posso trcklist on q

its gotta be the fast version of the title track. they said it was a combination of the buzzcocks and bow wow wow. kinda disappointed it wasnt the long atmospheric version that Q magazine said it like better. maybe we'll get both. none of the other known songs are that fast....even gybo

Back
Top Bottom