New album tracklisting? (Get out your binoculars though) FALSE ALARM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt this is real. All of the tracks exzcept for a couple we have already heard of. I highly doubt the album track names haven't changed over that much time.

Yeah, why is it the songs we can make out, appear to be the titles we already know of?

What would be great is if there's a song on there that's never been even remotely discussed.

Single Edition also seems like a good guess too. We all know there will be a Deluxe or something like it. We'll get a DVD and a Booklet to go along with it. Pretty much the way bands roll these days.

I still think this site isn't legit. They're stirring the pot, and doing so in a way that won't get them shut down by Principal mgmt.

I don't think this was there before:

Nota: No os dejeis la vista intentando leer el tracklisting de la captura en miniatura, porque no es oficial. Tened por seguro, que si lo conociéramos seríais los primeros en saberlo.

"No es oficial."

oh come on, it's fun :D

The guy who did it in photoshop probaly laugh his ass off to the madness and anger a fake picture can result in...
computernerd.jpg

We can't actually "make out" any of the song titles. They are just the ones that seem to fit the number of words etc... They could be anything at all...

Yeah and it also says:

"Note: The tracklisting of the thumbnail is a fake, so don't try reading it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom