New album tracklisting? (Get out your binoculars though) FALSE ALARM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think?

You guys seriously need another hobby of some sort, stamp collecting or bird watching or something...

Listen, now I don't know who you are or what your agenda is, but this is a U2 site! We're here to discuss the new album and dissect every morsel of information.

If you have nothing positive to say, if all you do is spew negativity, then maybe you're not welcome on a U2 fan site. We're here discussing the best band in the world, and if you don't like it, get out!!!

Maybe you'd be more at ease on another forum, like maybe for Ryan Adams or something, where douchebags such as yourself can be as miserable as you want.

:angry:

I'm not sure about "they have no info". The message says that the "minisite" has to be postponed because of "reasons beyond our control".

Listen, now I don't know who you are or what your agenda is, but this is a U2 site! We're here to discuss the new album and dissect every morsel of information.

If you have nothing positive to say, if all you do is spew negativity, then maybe you're not welcome on a U2 fan site. We're here discussing the best band in the world, and if you don't like it, get out!!!

Maybe you'd be more at ease on another forum, like maybe for Ryan Adams or something, where douchebags such as yourself can be as miserable as you want.

:cry:

you are funny as hell :wave:

The guy was probably just typing some random titles to see what their new website would look like....

After blowing up the picture on PowerPoint (but still pretty blurry), here's what I get:

1. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
5. Moment of Surrender
6. The Cedars of Lebanon ?
7. Love Is All We Have Left ?
8. < i don't know, but it looks like it has a break ("|") before the last word, as if the last word is a separate portion of the track
9. Mercy ?

12 - Only Love
4 -Unknown Caller
2 - If I Could Live My Life Again (???)

They know jack shit about the new album...they're just peddling recycled info...shame on them.......I'm pretty sure U2.com is sick of being the last one to the party when it comes to new album info.......I'm sure they're trying this time to make sure they are numero uno when it comes to new album information.
On top of that if it wasn't for the possibility of U2 album info coming out next week in the January edition of Q magazine...we would not probably hear anything album related until Jan. 1st 2009

You brought this on yourself, elevated_u2_fan.

yeah, you, you elevated u2fan. We don't take kindly to folks who come here and well make jokes and stuff about God's gift to mankind or even worse, their worshippers!

well, could be worse, you could be called a threatderailer. Now that is like being called satan himself! :wink:

I opened the Flash SWF file in an editor to see if that screencap was beyond the 'under construction' screen. But it's not :(
So that screen cap is taken in the author's editing software, or there's a seperate site somewhere.

Yeah, we were the impetus for this madness. :huh:

It's beem 29 minutes and we're already on 4 pages
Almost 2 posts per minute
C'mon folks...I believe we can be faster than that
:doh:

Yeah, we were the impetus for this madness. :huh:

judgement.jpg

I just can't see the U2 hype machine making an announcement about anything so close to the holidays, when everyone is distracted.

I could be wrong, though. It's happened once before. Only once, though, and that was a long time ago...

Number 10 and 11 are allready my two favourite songs on the record :wink:

I like the ones I can't read the titles to, they will be fecking awsome :rockon:

Oh man if this went on all Xmas we might as fecking well cancel it now, cos we will all be here watching cos it is too cold to go bird watching :flirt: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom