New album release date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very interesting. It's wikipedia though, so anyone could have entered that.

As a matter of fact, I bet you wrote that and you're playing a trick on us. :wink:

haha, no tricks from me. i just found this interesting and wondered if the U2 fan community thought that this could be a realistic release date.

by the way, nice avatar :)

I guess I don't see why it couldn't be. I mean, it's a Tuesday. It goes along with most of what the people here have been estimating with the idea of a Spring release.

Here's hoping.

It can't be true, because the next album won't be under the Island Records label

Or the Wikipedia writers don't know U2 isn't with Island anymore. :wink:

Maybe this the Eno/Lanois "Passengers part II" project.

yeah, i hope the release date's true regardless of the record label being wrong - it's seemed like a lifetime waiting for the next album, and I only really got myself into U2 on a "serious" [ie. knowing everything inside out...:wink:] scale after first hearing All That You Can't Leave Behind and The Joshua Tree 7 years ago so i've only had to really wait for one U2 album...i pity the rest of you! :huh:

March? I wish, but I doubt it. Fall/Christmas is the best time to make the most money. :| Unless it is the release date of Passengers II (if *that's* even true). :hmm:

If U2 released two albums in one year, that would be fatastic! :drool:

digital download = itunes, that part is believable. The rest I don't believe, anyone could have put it up there just to see our reaction.

Oh yes, iTunes, I was immediately thinking about new Radiohead album-like download...

It's not impossible, but I wouldn't put any weight behind a Wikipedia article.

It is neither 'fakeedge' or 'LARRYSDREAMY'.

I can't believe you guys don't know the magic word.

:tsk:

Oh my goodness, you guys.

The magic word is always, ALWAYS "please."

Too late. Nobody gets the album. I'm hoarding it for myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom