New Album Discussion 9 - Larry needs new arms, ba rum pa pum pum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stonecutters

il_570xN.2557930722_kf7k.jpg

Bono has the mark:

740c0e1e7821c36f2659c7691fb8b8dc--steve-guttenberg-simpsons-tattoo.jpg
Funny handshakes everywhere!

Vedder did Elevation and One. Then Brandi Carlile, Jamala and Hozier did Walk On.
https://www.u2songs.com/news/kenned...TBOE35n7YpB-8lI5-t6ZUDuT6YLIGe9yhhM1AodK-Ujo0

their description of the event is not quite accurate.

the president honors the kennedy center honors recipients in a separate ceremony at the white house during the day, and then the gala, what with the performances honoring them and all, is held later that evening.

the way they have it written up it reads as if that was one single event - which, i mean, obviously it wasn't and all they needed to do was look at the photo in the tweet they references - which is in the Oval Office. the Gala is at the actual Kennedy Center.

when Eddie honored Springsteen at the KCH with My City Of Ruins - they released it as a digital single for charity.

fingers crossed for the same treatment.

that time was for Haiti, as it was right after an earthquake. perhaps a release for Ukrainian relief efforts. or maybe to help pay for Larry's bionic arm surgery. either / or, really.

Before I proceed, I will say I am very upset about the antisemitism in US and A. It not fair. Kazakhstan is No 1 Jew-crushing nation. Stop stealing our hobby. Stop the steal! Stop the steal!

Your Kanye, he tried to move to Kazakhstan and even changed his name to Kazakhstanye West. But we said: No, he too antisemitic, even for us.

Cohen then sang U2’s “With Or Without You” as “With Or Without Jews” while all the assembled political types had to decide whether or not to laugh. “What’s the problem?,” Cohen asked. “They loved this at Mar-a-Lago. They chose Without Jews.”

When they declared this as a no right, show your ID at the door event I figured it was going to be super small.

There's at least two thousand people in front of me, probably more, and another couple hundred behind.

There was just a woooooo from the front of the line. Maybe Sil just showed up.

When they declared this as a no right, show your ID at the door event I figured it was going to be super small.

There's at least two thousand people in front of me, probably more, and another couple hundred behind.

There was just a woooooo from the front of the line. Maybe Sil just showed up.

There’s an event thread ripe for your running commentary.

That’ll be good!

It’s funny how Letterman waited until he wasn’t on tv every day to look great. That beard is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom