New Album Discussion 9 - Larry needs new arms, ba rum pa pum pum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
What we know

• U2 is allgedly planning to make plans to play a small venue just off the Vegas Strip this fall. Carrot Top to open.
  • There's a new album of newly recorded old songs supposedly now due in March.
  • Lead single of Songs of Surrender - With or Without Larry.
  • Larry is getting new arms made out of titanium - just like they use on the Space Shuttle.
  • Bono and Edge recently recorded a cover of Little Drummer Boy to help cover the costs of Larry's surgery.
  • Adam is planning on reinacting Marilyn Monroe's famous "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" scene this weekend at The Kennedy Center Honors.

These are all confirmed rumors from multiple sauces.

attachment.php

What we know

• U2 is allgedly planning to make plans to play a small venue just off the Vegas Strip this fall. Carrot Top to open.
  • There's a new album of newly recorded old songs supposedly now due in March.
  • Lead single of Songs of Surrender - With or Without Larry.
  • Larry is getting new arms made out of titanium - just like they use on the Space Shuttle.
  • Bono and Edge recently recorded a cover of Little Drummer Boy to help cover the costs of Larry's surgery.
  • Adam is planning on reinacting Marilyn Monroe's famous "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" scene this weekend at The Kennedy Center Honors.

These are all confirmed rumors from multiple sauces.

attachment.php

Facts.

I think the last 3 albums Bono has made some claim of them being an Edge-driven guitar orgasm and it's never the case. I'm not going to believe it this time either.

Relax everyone. Larry will play Vegas. He’s going to zoom in and be on the screen tapping out a beat on his kitchen table.

The only truth, and it’s a universal truth

Larry is not on board

Larry doesn’t want to pick up the drumsticks while Bono can’t seem to put them down…

Gotta figure that this forum is held together with duct tape and bubblegum.

Should it ever go down I’ll miss you folks and this bizarro dynamic

Back
Top Bottom