New Album Discussion 10 - Songs of Sir, this is a Wendy's, durr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c0d.gif

Michael: "Lindsay, I don't have time for your or GOB's latest issues, OK? I've got to go talk to Dad in jail, turns out he was lying about not being involved in The Edge's complex up in Malibu and now the Sierra Club is planning a protest outside the office."

Lindsay: "Really? How'd you find out?"

Michael: "Barry Zuckerkorn left a bunch of papers carelessly all over Mom's coffee table, which had various drug paraphrenalia all over it, which likely means that Uncle Oscar is making clandestine appearances yet again."

Lindsay: "Wait, The Edge, like from U2? All over the coffee table? Well that was a freebie."

Michael: "No, their album on all our phones was a freebie, this is another lawsuit against the company. And look if you see Buster, tell him I have to talk to him, I don't want him finding out about this Pop secret from anyone else.

Narrator: And so Michael drove to see George Sr. to discuss the unwanted U2 lawsuit, as the unwanted U2 album automatically played again as soon as he turned on the staircar.

Last edited:
the state of the union is getting larrrrrrrger

side note - i didn't realize my mic was on for a meeting that's on zoom that i'm totally not paying any attention to and played this clip to make sure it was the right one. It was... And everyone on the call heard it.

IMG_8001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom