New Album could look like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono should take ideas from numerous death metal bands.

:lol:

Maybe he needs a new look?

ozzy-osbourne.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASArtPbjP4s

They could hire our dear friend Muldfeld to be the band's new fashion designer?

Please no Spiderman song! That's typical HTDAAB garbage. Sounds catchy at first, but it's utterly superficial. Same with those Led Zep style songs like Stingray and Glastonbury. Trash.

U2 is pissing me off with its cowardice.

I hope Songs of Ascent will be awesome and contain great versions of Mercy and perhaps Every Breaking Wave, but they both better be 3 times better than they currently are! Soon's pretty cool, though even it could use some variation and improvement.

Did you just call Stingray trash?
Have you seen it live?

New idea. Double album
With 1 cd songs of ascent with opener Soon and tracks like Every breaking wave, North Star, Winter and Mercy and more of the leftovers from NLOTH.
Cd 2 opens with Stingray and contains tracks like Glastonbury, Spiderman song Boy falls from the sky and more stuff from the Rubin sessions.

If U2 wants to surprise its fans like they do on the tour they should release a double album like this. And all of this before the end of 2010. So, there must be an official confirmation towards the end of the European tour.

New idea. Double album
With 1 cd songs of ascent with opener Soon and tracks like Every breaking wave, North Star, Winter and Mercy and more of the leftovers from NLOTH.
Cd 2 opens with Stingray and contains tracks like Glastonbury, Spiderman song Boy falls from the sky and more stuff from the Rubin sessions.

If U2 wants to surprise its fans like they do on the tour they should release a double album like this. And all of this before the end of 2010. So, there must be an official confirmation towards the end of the European tour.

Spiderman is a seperate entity. The musical wont appear on any u2 albums.

Spiderman is a seperate entity. The musical wont appear on any u2 albums.

That's what I was thinking too.

That said, Bono and Edge may want to offer some leftovers from that project that won't be in the musical/soundtrack ?

Also, U2 doesn't do double albums.

I used to ride 3 miles down and up a ginormous hill on my little Huffy bike to that store to buy my records back in the olden days. :love:

I used to ride 3 miles down and up a ginormous hill on my little Huffy bike to that store to buy my records back in the olden days. :love:
I am a vinyl addict. I live in a small town.

Basically, what I'm getting at here is that my jealousy towards you could destroy suns.

I am a vinyl addict. I live in a small town.

Basically, what I'm getting at here is that my jealousy towards you could destroy suns.

:ohmy: :lol:

I still have loads of my old records (which include mostly complete album libraries of Bowie and Beatles who I was into the most. :) (and of course U2)

Back
Top Bottom