New album available for pre-ordering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, ATYCLB was released on Halloween.

i doubt it's true though if it's on a free record shop website.

new albums quite often are available on Fridays in stores in The Netherlands
(well it used to be like that anyway, I always went to pick them up on my way home after uni on the Fridays)
even though the official release date is always the Monday
don't know why

still reckon this is crap though :up:

new albums quite often are available on Fridays in stores in The Netherlands
(well it used to be like that anyway, I always went to pick them up on my way home after uni on the Fridays)
even though the official release date is always the Monday
don't know why

still reckon this is crap though :up:

Ah, gotcha. /ignorant american :reject:

I've always wondered why it's usually Tuesdays here. In some ways it's a cool way to get over the "omg it's only Tuesday" stuff, but then again how cool would it be to get all that new stuff on a Friday afternoon knowing you had the entire weekend to listen to it?

well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going here:

newbono.jpg

:up:

Ah, gotcha. /ignorant american :reject:

I've always wondered why it's usually Tuesdays here. In some ways it's a cool way to get over the "omg it's only Tuesday" stuff, but then again how cool would it be to get all that new stuff on a Friday afternoon knowing you had the entire weekend to listen to it?

OMG it's only Tuesday? you are forgetting Dominos 2 times Tuesday..... Unless Pizza Hut owns the music industry.:hmm:

I would think any music / ordering website can say 'pre-order now!' but I doubt you'll get it any faster than the rest of the world.

Maybe we shouldn't take the date too seriously at this stage. It's probably just a guess. I think release dates are related to album chart publication dates and those differ per country. But October 31 sounds a lot better than November 18 to me :)

Hey! Guys! Email me and I'll email you as soon as I know the release date to the album after next! You'll be one of the first to know!

;)

Uhm... just in case you think it's a joke (that's what I get from some of your reactions): the Free Record Shop is a huge music chain in the Netherlands with 100+ physical outlets. They tend to be very pricey for new albums however, most of what they sell is 3 for EUR 25. But for them to put the new album on the website must mean they've had some information from Universal.

Uhm... just in case you think it's a joke (that's what I get from some of your reactions): the Free Record Shop is a huge music chain in the Netherlands with 100+ physical outlets. They tend to be very pricey for new albums however, most of what they sell is 3 for EUR 25. But for them to put the new album on the website must mean they've had some information from Universal.

Hmm...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom