Music Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Alright, guys, discussion time.

Do you think U2 is going to make an album? You know, an album with music? Do you think drums will appear on the album? I'm guessing yes, but that's just me. What about bass? That I'm not so sure about. Guitar's definite. Vocals are probable, but I wouldn't count out an instrumental album. An EITS route, if you will. Yeah.

But, you know, they could do something REALLY experimental. Like not doing music on this album. I know, crazy, right? But think about: they've done music everytime. Every fucking time. Could it be getting old? Maybe. Innovation seems to be their tagline. What's more innovative than changing up something that's been consistent throughout your career?

Time's yours.

O'Leary can kiss my ass. I can't wait till Jim Zorn beats his brains in and makes him run a mile.

I dont think there is any chance at all of U2 putting an instrumental on any album at any point in time in the future.

For the most part, instrumental songs dont get taken overly seriously which kinda sucks cause they can be pretty cool sometimes.

U2 should put out fragrences after them, the music business is overated. They should even save the time by just lipsycning at concerts to raise money.

lol, threamaker must be the bigges idiot., u2 hav not maed an albem with no music on it yet, y wood they start now? lol jus makes no sence

sum ppl, honeslty

Eazy-V said:
lol, threamaker must be the bigges idiot., u2 hav not maed an albem with no music on it yet, y wood they start now? lol jus makes no sence

sum ppl, honeslty

:uhoh:

Eazy-V said:

sum ppl, honeslty

Well played, good sir. Four and a half gold stars for you.

phillyfan26 said:
But, you know, they could do something REALLY experimental. Like not doing music on this album. I know, crazy, right? But think about: they've done music everytime. Every fucking time.

WRONG! :wink: Just listen to a little song (if I can even call it that) called... Viva Davidoff.

You want an album without music?

How about: Bono's compiled ONE speeches from the Vertigo tour?

Oh, I'm sure, you'll all love this, it will be your favourite U2 album ever.

You know this site loves experimentation so much I wonder if Metal Machine Music is everyone's favourite album...:wink:

U2girl said:
Been there, done that. Ever heard of Passengers ? That wasn't music...

I originally thought this was kind of funny and then realized the source.

Lancemc said:

Lollerskates.

Did you steal that from me? I think you did. If not, well played. If so ... still well played and I'm pleased I'm infiltrating the masses.

maybe it will be the next Coldplay Album, but it'll only say U2 in the front...

everyone will love it because it's U2, and hate Coldplay's record because it's theirs

Back
Top Bottom