misprint in NLOTH booklet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hate U2.

:wave:

Thank you; I really wish more people would just come out and say it like you did. We need MORE NEGATIVITY! Please, people... stop posting anything remotely positive.

To sum up:
- The album is too "loud" and it "clips"
- Magnificent is overrated
- Breathe is overrated
- There are typos all over the liner notes
- SUC sucks a lot
- Winter should have been in place of White As Snow

Thank you; I really wish more people would just come out and say it like you did. We need MORE NEGATIVITY! Please, people... stop posting anything remotely positive.

To sum up:
- Breathe is overrated
- SUC sucks a lot

and don't forget, U2 is old. Bono could totally be my dad.

To sum up:
- Breathe is overrated
- SUC sucks a lot

And don't forget they weren't 'innovative' either...:sigh:

And they're greedy for 'not' letting it leak sooner...:doh:

Yep. All in my booklet too. Also, does anyone else find it annoying that the lyrics to SUC are on top of black and white pics of the band, making it nearly impossible to read. Why would you do that!?:huh:

Because the lyrics are bad ?:wink:

hahaha suckers, how does it feel to finally HOLD THE BOCKLET(get it) only to discover that it's a piece of garbage and nobody including the band cares about it. Now who wants to buy this bridge?!?

And IGCIIDGCT has 'Pity the nation that will listen to your boys and girls'... I think it should be 'won't' instead of 'will'?

Wow. That's a huge mistake! It changes the meaning of half the song! Ha. All of these mistakes are present in the vinyl liners, in case anybody was wondering. Yowza. Never seen anything like this, before.

Also, I swear, during Breathe he says "there's THREE things I need you to know". (I've listened to it way too many times. . .100+. . .and I'm 100% sure he says THREE). The booklet says "there are a few things I need you to know". Three makes more sense since he says THREE moments later. However, during the Letterman performance, he actually says "there are a FEW things". UGH!!!! Which is it? Fuck the misprint and say THREE, that makes more sense.

Because the lyrics are bad ?:wink:

I wouldn't put it past Bono. He's not stupid. He knows that there are some songs where the lyrics really matter and others where they just don't. He probably looked at an earlier print out of the liner notes, read the lyrics to SUC and said "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this. Make it unreadable. I never meant for the U2 nutters to try to read nuance into this one. it's just a rock song."

Also, I swear, during Breathe he says "there's THREE things I need you to know". (I've listened to it way too many times. . .100+. . .and I'm 100% sure he says THREE). The booklet says "there are a few things I need you to know". Three makes more sense since he says THREE moments later. However, during the Letterman performance, he actually says "there are a FEW things". UGH!!!! Which is it? Fuck the misprint and say THREE, that makes more sense.

Yeah your right...he says Three things.
But live on the Jonathan Ross show he said...Few things?
He must have the album misprint-booklet lyrics as well:lol:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I'm sure these lyrics evolve quite a bit through the writing phase. Few, was three, was few, was free. And on tour Bono will either change them again, or forget them more likely, or revert back to what they were before they were finalised.

Not sure ^ makes a lot of sense :reject:

Minorette is inexcusable though.

:lol: even the Interference spellchecker has this with an alternative spelling of minaret. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom