MERGED ----> U2 Now In France Working On Album + U2 move album sessions to France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sharing the clip would only build more hype for the album. how is that a bad thing?
to be quite honest, I wouldn't share anything on the internet

I could just imagine being so psyched about having recorded this bit of music
and then to post it for it to be ripped to shreds
which seems about inevitable

I'd just keep it to myself

to be quite honest, I wouldn't share anything on the internet

I could just imagine being so psyched about having recorded this bit of music
and then to post it for it to be ripped to shreds
which seems about inevitable

I'd just keep it to myself

That's a rather dull way to live, wouldn't you say?

Why bother going on the internets at all? :tsk:

The internetz is like a flower, it needs watering and sunlight. Feed the rumour mill.

nah, wouldn't call it dull
but i studied accountancy so I'm used to quite a lot of dullness I guess

I go online for entertainment value
not to hear people pissing over stuff I like for the sake of being negative bastards
but that's just me

Haha I love the typical fan forum mentality here. If you praise everything they do, it is completely okay. If you criticize everything they do, you're a negative bastard and should stop posting.

Haha I love the typical fan forum mentality here. If you praise everything they do, it is completely okay. If you criticize everything they do, you're a negative bastard and should stop posting.

You're biased. But HTDAAB obviously ran over your dog, so who can blame you? :wink:

i don't know anyone who praises everything the band does
i know i don't

and that's beside the point
the point is that I wouldn't share a bit of new U2 here because I'd fear that some people have taken such a weird approach to the band that my excitement in the music would decrease by sharing it and not increase

though it's all irrelevant
because my interest in the band isn't high enough to warrant tracking them down with a recording device

i don't know anyone who praises everything the band does

Do you really want me to name-drop? lol.

the point is that I wouldn't share a bit of new U2 here because I'd fear that some people have taken such a weird approach to the band that my excitement in the music would decrease by sharing it and not increase

Now this I can see happening.

Wayne cant u make a recording of you blowing into a mic, just to give us some sort of a thrill :pray:

The hype is all way too much, too early, although maybe they'll surprise us all and have the CD out early...like August. Now isn't that a novel idea!

Also, once they start to tour, I have vowed to myself that I'm not going to look at any threads with any setlists in them. It was all just way too much on the Vertigo Tour.

I hope I can keep that promise :rolleyes:

While it would be kinda nice to hear something from the album just to have an idea of what the album would be like, I would much rather not hear any of the album until it's released.

That way, I can experience the album fresh from a whole. There's nothing like hearing something new for the first time. I feel that if I heard a beach clip, that when I listen to the finished track, I'd be comparing it to the beach clip and trying to see what they changed. I would much rather just enjoy the music.

While we wait for the HQ '08 clips where are those bloody 2007 beach clips?:grumpy:
I somehow doubt they ended up being recorded after all. The other possibility is that the songs (recordings) were crap(py). Ah well...I'll wait until 2009 if that's when we will hear new U2 material, but no later than that. :waiting: :D

Back
Top Bottom