MERGED ----> U2 Now In France Working On Album + U2 move album sessions to France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it seems a bit silly to say this as the link's been posted now, but there were a bunch of people in this thread being downright rude to DOL. i understand you all were anxious to hear the clip, but that doesn't excuse anything.

U2place.com says all three except Bono (on an activist errand in Japan) are at HQ, with Lillywhite, Lanois, Dallas and Sam.
Bono and Edge played (doesn't say whether they actually played or whether it was just a recording played for the people) a song at Clarence, with a bass and drum loop.

wow! things in the last week have really moved up a gear. i think they make a conscious decision to start talking and leaking bits of info... this was exactly how it started last time!

wow! things in the last week have really moved up a gear. i think they make a conscious decision to start talking and leaking bits of info... this was exactly how it started last time!

Im not sure if its the coke talking but your comments have made me feel all fuzzy :lol:

It would warm my heart if we ever found out that Larry was the one "leaking" the beach clips.

What, seriously? :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to the album title rumours, and even more so to the actual album title. I'd like it to be SHORT.

What, seriously? :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to the album title rumours, and even more so to the actual album title. I'd like it to be SHORT.

All that you cant leave behind

How to dismantle an atomic bomb

No line on the horizon

one word less, woo hoo!

how big a theme does no line on the horizon suggest? it evokes as much as where the streets have no name, good job u2! I think were finally going to get a thoughtful record in this decade.

Years ago, while trying to name "ATYCLB", they bandied the name "Drive" about. I wonder if it won't make another appearance soon....

If not, I'd go with something completely unusual and fitting with the theme/feel of the music, like "Achtung Baby" or "The Joshua Tree". I never really felt like the last two titles really "matched" the music as much as they could have.

Back
Top Bottom