MERGED-->New Best Of features live from Milan CD...+ U218 Singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Utoo said:
My guess is that the people posting above who are talking about a bonus live CD either 1). trust u2.com over everyone else, or 2). haven't read the threads & sites that indicate a DVD release.

Actually I continued to referred to it as a CD for 2 reasons. 1) U2.com did and 2) a 10 track DVD seemed odd since you can get a good 20+ tracks on a DVD (therefore a 10 tracks CD seemed more likely).

However, we now have official confirmation of a DVD so personally I've changed my view and I'd prefer the tracks to be drawn from HTDAAB (plus Miss Sarajevo):

Vertigo
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Miss Sarajevo
Original Of The Species
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo 2

:hmm: I received an email from U2.com that basically said that U2 dropped the "bomb" about the new U218 album unexpectedly...:hmm: Like no one knew anything until last week.

Nothing special, I just found that interesting coming from U2.com.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:hmm: I received an email from U2.com that basically said that U2 dropped the "bomb" about the new U218 album unexpectedly...:hmm: Like no one knew anything until last week.

Nothing special, I just found that interesting coming from U2.com.

its almost as if bono wanted a new car or house and was thinking, how can i get some extra skrilla quick...

oh i know, greatest hits!

and boom, here we are

:wink:

Chizip said:

its almost as if bono wanted a new car or house and was thinking, how can i get some extra skrilla quick...

and boom, here we are

LOL Nice (if not so very subtle) try. :wink:

Chizip said:

and boom, here we are

celeb_madden.jpg

Boom!

Back
Top Bottom