Make a prediction on when wits will be leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
What on earth happened to the video going to video stations in late October? It's very much November now.

True, according to that promotional flyer.........however, I very much doubt the video will start showing up on televison when "The Saints Are Coming" is just making its way into rotation. That song can help sell the album early on, leading me to believe that the "Window" video won't start hitting stations until AFTER the album is in stores (so, most of us will already own the music video on the U2:18 DVD)......

If it doesn't leak in the next few days I might just have to take a baseball bat to my desk.:uhoh:

ajax said:
u2tour.de reports that WITS will be officially released on 1st January 2007 and it will be shipped to radio stations on 8th November.

Does anyone know how credible u2tour is? Somehow I just feel that we would have heard something on the radio by now stating that the new U2 song was going to be played on the 8th.

roy said:

Does anyone know how credible u2tour is? Somehow I just feel that we would have heard something on the radio by now stating that the new U2 song was going to be played on the 8th.

u2tour.de is very credible, they usually are right

i love this stuff...i keep logging onto interference everyday to see if it leaked :wink:

after they stopped touring this place was dead for awhile

^Yeah, it's nice to see some excitement around here again. I can't let this place alone for fear of missing the (potential) leak. I was like two days late on the beach clips and felt the world had gone by without me! :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
doubtful... unless a report comes out that it's been rehearsed, i would highly doubt that they'll play it live... not u2's style.

but of course i didn't think they'd play saints, and apparently they reherased that last night, so what the hell do i know

I'd actually be surprised if they don't play it. They want to support the new "album." And it is the new single...

i'd like to add that i'm actually shocked that "WITS" hasn't leaked yet, considering the new Best Of is released 2 weeks from today.

mikal said:
i'd like to add that i'm actually shocked that "WITS" hasn't leaked yet, considering the new Best Of is released 2 weeks from today.

It's getting airplay on the radio in like one and a half day, I'm sure someone knows how to record it and upload it for the rest of us.
Just be patient for a little while longer.
;)

The_Edge89 said:

It's getting airplay on the radio in like one and a half day, I'm sure someone knows how to record it and upload it for the rest of us.
Just be patient for a little while longer.
;)

problem is, i already gouged one of my eyes out, making reading this site a lot more difficult.

Niceman said:

I'd actually be surprised if they don't play it. They want to support the new "album." And it is the new single...

i'd be surprised if they didn't play it at all, too... but i don't expect it to be played early on, considering that the band rarely does anything impormptu anymore, especially a new song they've never played live.

by the time hawaii comes around i expect that it'll be in the setlist.

Waiting for this leak to happen reminds me of the painful waiting to leak one endures during a very long car trip. Just this past weekend I thought I would pee myself.

Venti americano + 3 hour drive + long distances between towns = painfully bad idea.

i don't believe vertigo leaked up until the point where it was actually played on some eastern european radio station... so there is some precedent to the song not being leaked.

but then again, i do believe we had the entire how to dismantle an atomic bomb album at least 2 weeks before it's release :hmm:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i don't believe vertigo leaked up until the point where it was actually played on some eastern european radio station... so there is some precedent to the song not being leaked.

Yeah that's probably correct but I can't recall really, however I think it was a Croatian radio station?

And NOVA 100 in Australia played us the first few snippets of it if I'm correct.
Maybe they'll let us hear WITS too, since the band is touring there at the moment :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom