Liner Notes for NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im not going to troll through 4 pages of dross, but why would you make a thread titled "Linear Notes for NLOTH" when we don't actually have the Linear Notes for NLOTH?

Just pure speculation as to who might pen the liner notes. I've proffered that it could be a political / humanitarian figure - Geldof, Mandela, Tutu or Mugabe (joke obviously)...just a thought. Maybe its McGuinne$$ or maybe a journo hack like McCormick, Rees or Deevoy.

Who knows?

As to me calling them 'The 2' it is not to cover up for any previous statements contradictory or otherwise. Thanks.

As to me calling them 'The 2' it is not to cover up for any previous statements contradictory or otherwise. Thanks.

I love how you are so delusional as to think we don't have access to your previous posts. It's all there in writing, yet you still sit there and lie about it... :lol:

I called them The 2 consistently. PM me the evidence.

There's no reason to PM you anything, you know what we're talking about...

It's not just this either, you did the same thing with Sicy and she called you out with your own PM. :lol:

The fact that you try and play innocent is hilarious... We all know how to read.

So no one is taking this seriously?! They are all very funny repostes though.

I have no information - was wondering if anyone else had?

Were you really asking a question in the initial post? I don't think you were.

Back
Top Bottom