Letterman - Magnificent Performance (3/3/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it brought the house down, and they didn't skip a beat in bringing the song into a live venue.

Self-descriptive really. :hyper:

EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. Dave is really enjoying having the guys on for the week.

Bono's voice was a little wonky in spots, but that didn't even matter, it really was electric. The audience looked so psyched! So many people grinning from ear to ear.

Un-freaking-believable.

That oughta sell some albums right there.

OMG!!!!! They freakin nailed that one!!..holy crap:drool::hyper:..I thought Breathe was great last night but man! that was Amazing!!!:ohmy::hyper::applaud::up:

i agree....live just brings these songs to another level...............can not wait to hear hloth live

Fuck yes! Live version kicks the studio versions ass.

I am officially on the Magnificent bandwagon :lol:

i was mad that i was told to sit down 87 times when i was there. but it was fucking awesome. i was front row for basically everything today, except the taping, was in the balcony. was right there for U2 way in front of them, got Bono's autograph, then was there for that kick ass performance. money.

wow awesome performances back to back nights. great reactions as well. how about Boots/NLOTH tomorrow night then Crazy on Thursday with a Moment of Surrender seguing into Beautiful Day on Friday night with a monstrous Edge solo closing it out?

Yeah, I didn't catch who he said happy birthday to either. Great performance though. This song is going to sound great on the tour. :up: Boots will be on Friday since U2 taped both Mondays and Friday's performances yesterday (3-2-09). I predict that tomorrow they'll play I'll Go Crazy or Stand Up Comedy.

Did they do just the performance today? I didn't watch the show but was there anything else in the show "U2 related"?

Yeah, I hope there's video posted soon. :D I just can't stay up that late - I was a walking zombie for most of the day today, and don't want to repeat that tomorrow. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom