KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xaviMF22 said:

you are not missing much:wink:

like I said the highlight of the song is the very beginning...just as "fake plastic trees"is about to end..
the rest of the song
goes downhill from there

Right, right....the first 20 seconds do sound like a thom yorke song though.

Queen Bee said:

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of having to read like 58495 threads :kiss:

Of which 58490 are just people's emails.

Thanks a lot for the links. I haven't been able to listen either here from work. I managed to get one of those download links through the firewall though.:wink:

Irishteen said:

lol, hey, cut it out :wink:

I'm faced with a hard choice write about homelessness in French or listen to this song on repeat some more, wait that's not hard...:wink:

I'm supposed to be learning chemistry, test tomorrow...
oh feck it, without learning I"ll get a B or so...

xaviMF22 said:
like I said the highlight of the song is the very beginning...just as "fake plastic trees"is about to end..
the rest of the song
goes downhill from there

:lmao:

Galeongirl said:

I'm supposed to be learning chemistry, test tomorrow...
oh feck it, without learning I"ll get a B or so...

I don't have any tests tomorrow luckily because not a chance of me studying today, I'll do the French sooner or later, most likely later, and then do my Irish and History, and Physics, and feck how much homework do I have again lol

This song is so totally not what I expected, but it's all good, sounds very Beatlesque and beautiful, great lyrics. I love it.

PlaTheGreat said:
THESE ARE THE LINKS, DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

*links removed by Bonochick - no links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet*

Just download it from there. Mass emailings are taxing. :sad:

Thanks Pla :bow:.

It's sounds different from what they've been doing lately (imho), but I like it :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they say they're playing it again?...Been listening to it all day and although the Radiohead part sounds kinda cool, I want to hear it without that. Great song overall...Interesting to see how it stands the test of time.

Irishteen said:

lol, hey, cut it out :wink:

I'm faced with a hard choice write about homelessness in French or listen to this song on repeat some more, wait that's not hard...:wink:

You have to multi-task :wink:

I've got it on repeat while writing my media coursework essay, no doubt it'll be very very poor quality - oh well. The song is beautiful :up:

Total U2 Nut said:

You have to multi-task :wink:

I've got it on repeat while writing my media coursework essay, no doubt it'll be very very poor quality - oh well. The song is beautiful :up:

multi-task!!! I'm a guy, we don't know the meaning of the word :wink:

I removed the Radiohead intro and DJ talk outro from the file and converted it to a MP3 file, here you go:

*links removed by Bonochick - no links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet*

Share it!

david said:
UHHHHHHHHHH now the DJ is saying the record company called and told them to hold off on playing it !?!?!

?!!??!

untitled.jpg

PlaTheGreat said:
THESE ARE THE LINKS, DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Just download it from there. Mass emailings are taxing. :sad:

:bow:

mirrorballman said:
is there JUST a version where you hear ONE song instead of 2 :) i love radiohead, dont get me wrong, but seriously the WORST time to hear them!!!!
Look a few posts back!

david said:
UHHHHHHHHHH now the DJ is saying the record company called and told them to hold off on playing it !?!?!

?!!??!

so maybe that was the official unofficial leak :shifty:

It's all over now...

:happy:

You guys...we can't have links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet.

Bonochick said:
You guys...we can't have links to commercially released material, even if it isn't out yet.

But it's a raw version from the radio with Radiohead playing at the beginning! Who would get sued for downloading that? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom