KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Radiohead-less version yet?

I just LOVE how Edge starts playing "off-key" notes during his solo... that's particularily cool and incredibily simple. I just can't imagine that I hated Beach Clip 400 (relistening 402 and 404 ):drool:

This sounds in the vein of ATYCLB and HTDAAB... but better, so much better than many tracks in those albums. Anyway, I'd say to the band: 1)Rubin's a keeper for this album and 2)Try to finish the record in Abbey Road, please.

Last edited:
GAGV said:
And I just can't imagine that I hated Beach Clip 400 (relistening 402 and 404 ):drool:

402 is going to be legendary when it's finished. :drool:

And no Radiohead-free version yet. Check back tomorrow morning. ;)

has anyone listened to BC#400 since?
its really interesting comparing the demo and how its progressed to this.

402 and 404 are going to be :drool:

Lancemc said:

402 is going to be legendary when it's finished. :drool:

And no Radiohead-free version yet. Check back tomorrow morning. ;)

Thanks a lot :up:

waynetravis said:
has anyone listened to BC#400 since?
its really interesting comparing the demo and how its progressed to this.

Wow, funny you should mention that. I'm doing just that right now!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
what's funny is that we've all been sitting here waiting for someone to send us a non radiohead-ed track... yet no one has thought to keep the stream open and just simply wait for them to play it again, this time minus radiohead...

dee dee dee

That's funny because the record company called KROQ and told them to pull the song. :shrug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
what's funny is that we've all been sitting here waiting for someone to send us a non radiohead-ed track... yet no one has thought to keep the stream open and just simply wait for them to play it again, this time minus radiohead...

dee dee dee

right? if the stream would have worked for me originally, that would have been my thought. i'm assuming KROQ has been playing it all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom