Just found release copy of NLOTH in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Aussies..

Copies are for sale now in Sydney at JB Hifi and Red Eye Records as of 5PM Today. i actually didn't buy it as I'm waiting for the box set to arrive in a few days

Ditto..........I was in Virgin (George Street, Sydney) today (Wednesday, 25 Feb) at lunchtime and they were packing the shelves with the standard CD to sell. They said the box set should be in the store on Friday.

They started selling them in Japan yesterday US time. I did get the rip from my sister in law but haven't listented to it. I made a CD to listen in the car on my way to work today.

I could have had a physical copy of the jewelcase version today, but that's because I can buy wholesale. Supplier got the jewelcase version & the limited one with the 60pg magazine in yesterday. So I should theoretically have it by Friday, depending when I place my order. Not going for the special limited edition versions... I assume he'll have those in by Friday to ship for street date.

Somebody said in the UK that they have pre-ordered the boxset through HMV and that it had been despatched. My own box set pre order through Amazon is preparing for despatch so it my arrive before Monday!

Somebody said in the UK that they have pre-ordered the boxset through HMV and that it had been despatched. My own box set pre order through Amazon is preparing for despatch so it my arrive before Monday!

What price is your box set showing as?

I ordered it a couple of weeks ago when it was cheap, £20 all in I think. It is something like £40 now though

My disc does not work for the Linear site.

To my ear it sounds very close to the leak. I will know better today when I take it to work, and put it up in my mixing room, and A-B it with the leak. Although, I don't anticipate any revelations coming out of that exorcise.

But it feels so nice to hold it in my hand. :yes:

I remember hanging out a record store that a friend worked out the day before R&H came out. He said, "You know, those CDs are right in the back there." It was torture knowing they were in the building and not being able to get at them!

Also, when I used to by physical product, I always went to the same store that would sell releases at least a day ahead of time...Except the guy wouldn't do it with Springsteen releases. He said he didn't risk messing around with Bruce's people. :hyper:

yeah really, last U2 album the day before it was out the dude went in back and literally brought it out to show me. Talk about a tease, haha.

I just checked JB now, not on shelves yet. I will check again later when I have my lunch break.

It is Thursday morning here in Sydney, Australia. The Sydney CBD JB HiFi store have the standard version on sale right now. They say the 'hope' to have the version with the bonus track on sale later this arvo. Assume the box set is coming later.

It is Thursday morning here in Sydney, Australia. The Sydney CBD JB HiFi store have the standard version on sale right now. They say the 'hope' to have the version with the bonus track on sale later this arvo. Assume the box set is coming later.

Really?? And just a hop across the Tasman I have to wait until Monday? Fuck.

Does anyone outside Australia and Japan have the box set yet, and if so, does it have the bonus track on it? And as others have requested, please give a review of Linear. :)

For Aussies..

Copies are for sale now in Sydney at JB Hifi and Red Eye Records as of 5PM Today. i actually didn't buy it as I'm waiting for the box set to arrive in a few days

Is the digipack available at JB? And does the one on shelves have a bonus track?

Back
Top Bottom