January 6th! NEW SINGLE RELEASED [FAKE]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boosterjuice

Refugee
I grabbed this from another forum:

U2 presentará "Get Your Boots On" en la Macworld

Domingo, 28 de Diciembre de 2008
U2Miracle.com

Los miembros de U2 estarán el próximo 6 de Enero en la Macworld en donde se presentará el primer single de "No Line On The Horizon"

El próximo 6 de Enero en el Moscone Center de San Francisco (EE.UU) tendrá lugar la presentación inaugural de la Macworld. Hemos podido conocer por medio de Pedro Aznar, coordinador jefe de la web española Applesfera, que está confirmada la presencia de los miembros de U2 en San Francisco.

Según Pedro Aznar, la presentación será dada por Philip Schiller, vicepresidente senior de Marketing de Producto Mundial de Apple y en la misma será presentado en directo el primer single "Get Your Boots On" y Apple sacará el 16 de Febrero una edición especial del iPhone (RED).

El single "Get Your Boots On" estará a la venta en primicia el mismo día 6 de Enero y el nuevo disco de U2 se podrá comprar en la iTune Store dos semanas antes de su lanzamiento. Junto con el disco incluirá cinco temas que no serán publicados en la versión CD, más el video de la canción "Get Your Boots On". También se pondrá a la venta la reedición del toda la discografía de U2, "The Complete U2", que ya publicó en el año 2004, actualizada con los nuevos temas del disco "No Line On The Horizon".

Agradecemos a Pedro Aznar que se haya puesto en contacto con nosotros y U2Miracle.com os ofrecerá el próximo 6 de Enero a las 19:00 horas un seguimiento de la presencia de U2 en la Macworld.

Ok, for those who don't speak spanish...
I haven't got the time right now to translate the whole text, but here are the highlights:

1) U2miracle.com contacted Pedro Aznar (Chief coordinator of the Spanish Apple website), who confirmed that the band will be present on January 6th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco in the inaugural event of the MACWORLD.
2) The band will be there presenting the first single of the new album, the single is "GET YOUR BOOTS ON".
3) The single will be availiable on iTunes after the event.
4) the album will be on iTunes two weeks before the release date (March 2nd) and it will include 5 new songs that won't be released in the CD version, plus the music video for the single.
5) THE COMPLETE U2 will be also availiable, including the new album....

it's cool. but i think 12-28 is the april fools day of the source of the article? i think its on page 2 or 3 of here. Not sure. Hopefully im wrong? but I dont think I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom