Italian Issue of GQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italian Issue of GQ

ludvic said:

Certainly not from my experince. I know loads of people who are pretty meh about U2 but certainly don't despise them. :shrug:

I know lots of people who despise Bono especially:sad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italian Issue of GQ

edurban said:

I know lots of people who despise Bono especially:sad:

I've never really got into a debate about Bono; I was talking specifically about U2 and their music.

If Bono just existed for his ego I'm sure as hell think he would want to release an album more frequently than every 4 years, especially at his age.

Re: Re: Italian Issue of GQ

Axver said:

OK, before you all get excited, I think you need to read the translation from Bongoliese to English.

English translation: Oh, thanks for reminding me I'm in a band! Shit, nearly forgot there. Well, we better do a new album, huh? Might be fun. Remember going to Morocco to film the Mysterious Ways video? I had a wild time then, and maybe we'll do something like that again, because God, sitting with sad-sack Larry in a studio in rain-soaked Dublin isn't a good time. He's such a wanker and we were thinking of kicking him out of the band but he bought me chocolates. So, yeah, the music. I don't really listen to that much, I'm too busy these days trying to write speeches to precede One, but if we're going to record a new album, I guess it better be original. By that, I mean the same as last time. That'd just be easier. I don't really have time to waste in the studio. Think of the starving children in Africa! They're so precious with their kneeling souls. So we might get an album out sometime in the next decade. Larry will be a wanker about it though, so don't hold your breath. Maybe Edge will have to bring the album back on one of his trips into the future. The goal is to kneel, you know? Stop (the poverty).

the starving children with their kneeling souls :lmao:

The Sad Punk said:
I don't think it's hate, it's ability to make fun of.

Well said! :up:

The Sad Punk said:
I don't think it's hate, it's ability to make fun of.

There's nothing so awful as a bad comedian repeating same old bad jokes. Especially when his/her target subject matter revolves around originality. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom