Is U2 RUSHING the new album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

No, I think his worse hairsyle was inspired by a dead cat...

i.e. Unforgettable Fire days...

Dude.,.. as horrible as the mullet was, that Geddy Lee style Vertigo hair with the blatantly receding forehead was way worse! :yikes:

Zootlesque said:

Dude.,.. as horrible as the mullet was, that Geddy Lee style Vertigo hair with the blatantly receding forehead was way worse! :yikes:

God no! The mullet was like someone stuck a couple of dead skunks onto his head. Vertigo was fine in comparison.

No - doubt they'd every compromise quality for speed of delivery. half/most of the tracks have prob been in existence for over 2 yrs now - so it is all about refinement and getting the sound right. anyway, am very looking forward to some new material.

Utoo said:
If you mean that Bono's trying to look like Geddy Lee of RUSH(or is it the other way around?), they by all means---yes.

RushBig.gif

HEY! Geddy has been sporting that look since Presto in '89. So I'd say Bono is trying to look like Geddy. But who can blame him? Look at how cool that Geddy looks!

popacrobat said:

Spring of 2009 is not the same thing. I believe they aim for fall releases. Paul McG said fall releases make the most fiscal sense and is what they would be aiming for, so no, not the same thing.

Spring is not the same thing due to when a tour would start. I was saying to add a whole year...so if rumoured this fall, it would drop fall 2009.

Back
Top Bottom