Is It Flopping Already?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batfink27

Acrobat
Been looking on other music forums and its getting poor responses.Is it flopping like Boots has already?.

Who gives a fuck? Really? Enjoy the album for one day without thinking about anyone else.

:lol:

Who gives a shit? Achtung Baby had a similar response. People have crappy attention spans. If an album is not popular it's probably a sign that it's a grower. I remember one of the best REM albums New Adventures in Hi-Fi had a crappy response.

I don't give a shit either if it flops. I love the music, it's really dense and incredible.
The only worry is what if U2 themselves call it quit because it did flop.... :huh:

Been looking on other music forums and its getting poor responses.Is it flopping like Boots has already?.

I havent been seeing that many poor responses myself. In fact theyve been mostly very positive, with words like "brilliant" and "best since Achtung" being tossed around more than I expected.

Yes. It has flopped. U2 are done. Finished. There will be no tour. Bono is going solo. Edge is going to become an ordained Orthodox Rabbi, Larry is moving into a cave, and Adam is getting back to his first love...horticulture.

i still want to know how an album can flop, when by flop it usually means not sell, before it goes on sale?

i mean honestly... even if you think the album blows big giant donkey dick, if it sells like hotcakes, it ain't a flop. and if you think it's the best... thing... EVER, but it drops off the charts like a led balloon after 2 weeks, then yea... it's a flop.

so again... please... explain to me... how can an album that's not yet on sale flop?

U2 just got their first 5-star review ever from RS, which pretty much sums up how awesome this album is. I'm just ecstatic over how dense and musically nuanced it is, and knowing that these songs are going to be mind-blowing live -- can you imagine a 10-minute jam session version of MOS this summer? *faints* lol

how can an album that's not on sale yet flop?

umm...yeah.

Hey, it's gotten a phenomenal response here on the Blue Crack, the biggest (and probably most hard to please) fan site on the netz. That said, I think it was almost be a good sign if it wasn't an instantly embraced album in the general public. Like AB, as purpleoscar said, this is an album that takes putting two brain cells together to really understand.

maybe dude's got a crystal ball and can see it flopping in the future?

Or maybe he's just got crystal meth and don't know what fucking day it is...much less who he is?

:methsmilie:

:lock::crazy::sick::crack::lmao::madwife::laugh:

some of the responders to the original post still miss the damn point... how many people think the album is good (or bad) is absolutely meaningless.

could this album still flop? yea... once it goes on sale, if it doesn't sell, it doesn't matter how many messageboard people like it... it flopped.

and if you like it (which i do) then who cares if it flopped?

see pop, american reaction.

and vice versa, if everyone thinks it's absolutely terrible... an abomination to music... yet it still sells massively, then it's not a flop.

see brothers, jonas or cyrus, miley

hey guess what?

who cares if it flops? you'd have to have a pretty fucking fragile ego as a FAN to give a shit. just appreciate good music and shut the fuck up and don't care about what other people think?

seriously, you fucking 10 year olds. my dad can beat up your dad. fuck off.

some of the responders to the original post still miss the damn point... how many people think the album is good (or bad) is absolutely meaningless.

could this album still flop? yea... once it goes on sale, if it doesn't sell, it doesn't matter how many messageboard people like it... it flopped.

and vice versa, if everyone thinks it's absolutely terrible... an abomination to music... yet it still sells massively, then it's not a flop.

don't worry, we're with ya. :up:

could this album still flop? yea... once it goes on sale, if it doesn't sale, it doesn't matter how many messageboard people like it... it flopped.

it will sell big first couple mof weeks, but maybe not as much as Bomb -but no CDs do these days- anywat sicy move to peeling imo Mike

How can album flop that hasn't been released yet?...and who cares!!..its one day, not even after the leak...sit back and enjoy it...I know I am:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom