Invisible...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I listened to invisible earlier on in the car, love the song. Should have been the lead single of soi instead of miracle.

Did the version with the verse about London ever get leaked? I can remember watching a video around the soi era and it showed u2 playing invisible with a verse in about London. Never got to hear it did we

I don't really think EBW feels out of place on the album--i mean, sure, it's not really about the band, but the album seems to be more about Bono's early years (and who doesn't struggle through relationship turmoil in their youth?).
I guess there can be an argument for whether the subject matter is genuine considering he married his high school sweetheart (as well as the fact that it's a holdover from their previous record heh), but i dunno... it just never really stuck out to me as something that doesn't belong on an album about youthful experiences.

I think the only difference was Reach Around first. Everything else was is.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

I don't know if we ever got a confirmation of a whole list, like The Miracle was going to be #2 after Reach Around?

Is there a source?

Ultimately, any track listing without Crystal Ballroom and Invisible is a failure anyway.

I don't know if we ever got a confirmation of a whole list, like The Miracle was going to be #2 after Reach Around?

Is there a source?

Ultimately, any track listing without Crystal Ballroom and Invisible is a failure anyway.

What I remember reading is that Reach was #1 and Raised By Wolves was #2, but it was in a stage where the album was not finished and the songs possibly sounded quite different.

Back
Top Bottom