I love crazy tonight... but bono's high note kills it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really feel like I'm on another planet. Those high notes are my favorite part of the song. So goofy, so fun. It sells the ridiculous title. And I liked the from the beginning (like them on the beach clip, too).

c´mon it wasn´t the first time that he sing in this way. i remember when i was listen to "the fly" for the first time and thought...fuck...he wanna sound like the fckin bee gees at stayin a live. and "the fly" is one of my alltime favourite songs. so give it a chance.

probably he wanna show that he is really going crazy with that part. hehe.

crazy is the catchiest song on NLOTH and a good choice for the next single. i really love it:)

Totally agree with lancerla. The high note sets this song apart. Amazing how the tiniest changes in a song can give that extra layer of depth.

Yeah its uncalled for tbh, he just signing nicely, along to a good track, and just screams randomly lol, no need, anyway rest of the song is a cracker.

It's my least favourite song on the album. It's not bad, it's just not great. I find the falsetto part also irritating, but then again, I'm not a big fan of Bono's falsetto, or falsetto in general. I like most of the lyrics and there are parts of the song I really like, but overall, I just think it's not a great song compared to the rest of the album. I hope it won't be the second single.

Yeah...would have to be my least favourite on the album as well. It really should not be released as a 2nd single especially that boots wasn't well received as the first. Magnificent should be release as the 2nd single and MOS for the 3rd then probably Unknown caller for the 4th single and maybe Crazy tonight as the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom