"I Believe" beach clip good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bigloader said:
What are the "Beach Clips"? I've yet to hear anything about them... If it's something worth listening to, would anyone be willing to send these to me?

ma_galazin@yahoo.com

The beach clips were recorded by a fan from the beach outside of Bono & Edge's houses in France. The quality is not so good, but they were interesting for the fact that they were new and never before heard U2 songs, one of which (#400) turned out later to be released as Window in the Skies. If you are still interested in hearing them, let me know and I'll post them.

I know what you mean, but there's a safety bridge or something on my computer which doesn't allow me to download this file. But thanks anyway:)

It wont sound like that. It will probably be messed with or rewritten and will probably end up as a B side. I'm afraid for the future of U2. This may be their crap album they have been wanting to avoid. DAMN!:wink:

Oh it's my save file! :lol:

Good I'm glad to see it still being used! Keep downloading everyone! I don't want it to disappear!

(I can always add more stuff to this project if there's something someone's looking for that I have)

:lol:

Yeah I found it the other day in Peterrrr's Bono Moments thread, I think you were posting for Miss Sarajevo.

(I can always add more stuff to this project if there's something someone's looking for that I have)

Well now that you mention it :wink: Do you by any chance have Dirty Day from the Sydney DVD :reject:

Hmmm... I just tested the download myself and it's working fine. I'm not sure what you mean.... it could be your internet connection isn't strong, so it is disconnecting during your download maybe? Just keep trying... the link is good!

402 is awesome :drool: I love the general feeling of it, it's very happy and hopeful, though not in a cheesy way... which is 00's U2 at their best. I hope it ends up on the new album in some form :up:

Back
Top Bottom