I Also heard wits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Slow Loris said:
The new single is the sound of four men falling out of, well, you guessed it.....a window in the sky.

I know....

I'm such a pane in the glass.

punny

I think the screams will be lost while Bono looks for a sound that's gonna' drown out the world....so, yeah, it's another Messiah-esque song.

PS. I don't eat insects. I'm a high class Loris. A vegan, even. Mangoes and the best fruits and berries, only.

dude, this is total BS!!1!!!!1!

if you really heard the song, you would remember more details than it's a "mix of discotheque and WOWY." sorry, but if you want me to believe this bunk you'll have to do better than that. i've seen many pretenders on this board, and you reek of one to the high skies.:mad:

I heard the song too. At the end, there's the sound of Bono and Edge pushing Adam and Larry through a window.

I have also heard the song, and I think it sounds like a mix of all earlier U2 songs, especially all the beachclips! But the main influences are War, TJT, AB, POP, ATYCLB and HTDAAB, I think. The vocals are by Bono, and the guitarplaying is done by Edge, who by the way is on fire. The song has a rhythm section. I can reveal that the song will end up on the Singles compilation! It will be played on the radio, every once in a while, and it will have a video.

Sorry, I can't tell you more, cause Edge says that we need to rehearse right now. We have some concerts coming up, I think. Take care!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom