How Long....when we hear the...songs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WITS

The Fly
I am waiting forever for the new album to be finished but in the meantime, can everyone get together to have an idea of the Cover used, songs made, listings, producers etc.

A estimated date would be funny.

Also express your veiws on why it is taking a long time and what you thing of each others ideas on the next Album cover and Song Titles. :wink:

1. The Heart of Kneeling Souls
2. We're Not European
3. Fix Your Chimney
4. Fez
5. Lost in the Music
6. Where am I?
7. Catorce
8. Missing in the Music
9. I Ran Out of Lyrics
10. The Edge is on Fire
11. Soul

That sounds pretty much it for the Track listing.

Lost in the Music is no doubt an Edge Solo.

The Edge is On Fire ihas him on Lyrics.

Where am I? Must be U2 getting up at 5am getting more of that "Inspiration"

Missing in the Music is where the Band have to now put the melody together with the song.

The rest of it pretty much fixes the album together, what's the Album christened phillyfan26???

I think the album would have flowed better if they would have put "The Edge is on Fire" before "Fix your Chimney". I'll change it on my playlist anyway.

Every thread in this part of the forum is becoming the same :huh:

Okay, I was really bored shortly after I read this thread, and this is the result:

soulr.png

I actually rather like it :) And I used a Pop photo because I wish they all still looked like that (if we could get Bono to ditch the sunglasses, and Edge to ditch the hat, they would)

And I threw a back cover together (it's nowhere near as awesome as the front cover) with some random songtitles:

soulrb.png

Of course, the first single will be 'We Are All on Fire' :wink:

Chass, I love your back cover! :love: The POP photo is pretty cool but I'm not totally soul'd on the title. :p

Zootlesque said:
Chass, I love your back cover! :love: The POP photo is pretty cool but I'm not totally soul'd on the title. :p
I like my song titles :drool: (except the first one :lol: ) I realized the other day that "solar" has the word "soul" in it, and from that point on decided that the new album needs to be called "soulr" :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
But then one of my friends said it sounded like it would be a Coldplay song :mad:

:tsk:

It doesn't sound like a Coldplay song at all. This sounds like a Coldplay song... Lights On My Way Home.

:wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I was really bored shortly after I read this thread, and this is the result:

soulr.png

I actually rather like it :) And I used a Pop photo because I wish they all still looked like that (if we could get Bono to ditch the sunglasses, and Edge to ditch the hat, they would)

And I threw a back cover together (it's nowhere near as awesome as the front cover) with some random songtitles:

soulrb.png

Of course, the first single will be 'We Are All on Fire' :wink:

Wow, seems we'll get quite a hot album.

As for the song titles: I read Ahem instead of Amen for the last song. Thought this is a great title!

Another classic from LemonMelon. Love the old reel-to-reel tape recorder. I don't think a laptop would have the same impact.

LemonMelon said:
Some footage from the studio:

u2onebirddn4.gif

:lmao: i love your cartoons always

dreamoutloud, i really love the pic on your back cover, and the song titles are cool too, especially "Shimmering Colours" :up:

Back
Top Bottom