Here comes the press rollout...Time magazine cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this is the thread where we were talking about it ...

... the new Rolling Stone has Obama on the cover. So ... maybe the next one?

It's unthinkable Rolling Stone would not have at least one cover story on them during this album rollout/upcoming tour.

I mean, I heart my band as much as the next soul around these parts, but RS is so far up U2's butt, they would probably have to let Bono whip them if they didn't put them on the cover.

THANK YOU BONO MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

THANK YOU BONO MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

sdfhdf_zps52e4f694.gif

(how's that? ... I don't have any spanking gifs.)

I think it must be mutual, don't you?

I'm sure U2 loves Rolling Stone for loving them. But I do not think there's a mutual heads-up-each-others'-asses thing going on.

Apparently, U2 are on the cover of the next Rolling Stone issue, November 6, 2014. I haven't found anything online yet, but I guess the issue should be available soon in the US.

Rolling stone seems to come out every month in the uk is that the same in the states?

The last one i saw which was about a week and half ago was the robin williams one

I'll wait patiently for that Rolling Stone issue to come out here, but it's usually a couple of weeks before it finally arrives in Europe.

On the other side, I've bought the SPIN U2 Collector's edition on ebay from a UK seller, which means that the shipping costs aren't that high. There's sadly no chance I can buy SPIN here.

I'll wait patiently for that Rolling Stone issue to come out here, but it's usually a couple of weeks before it finally arrives in Europe.

On the other side, I've bought the SPIN U2 Collector's edition on ebay from a UK seller, which means that the shipping costs aren't that high. There's sadly no chance I can buy SPIN here.

??? i jumped the gun and brought it from america off ebay. It was £19 so it was only £7 more but its not due to come until the 6th of November ???

Great find Last_Unicorn! :applaud:
I REALLY like this version.
I might mix in some Spanish-marracas and make it a bull-fighters song! :lol:

Olé - Olé, Arriba arriba!

I have the magazine -- I can take some pics with my phone and post them somewhere if that is ok

Never mind, just saw the above post

Back
Top Bottom