Happy U2 day!.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamespaulaidan

The Fly
I'm a hospital minister in Dallas and my boss got a kick out if taking a day off for a rock and roll album. How was your day and what did you do to clebrate the first in 5 years?
JP

I took my 4 year old daughter out to pancakes at IHOP and then took her with me to Borders where I pestered every employee I could find until they brought it out from the back. This way she can see the family tradition she is inheriting :coocoo:

I didn't feel like it was any other day..I enjoyed getting my cd before work...And I celebrated by listening to NLOTH most of the day :D and now I'm listening to Letterman with more U2!!..for me it is U2 week!!:hyper::applaud:

I wore my Zootopia t-shirt to school today. I'll wear my Elevation Tour shirt tomorrow.

Bought the standard edition at Best Buy, and now I'm about to listen to it with my girlfriend.

I had non-U2 related stuff going on, but it was a very unusual day. I got to hang out with family and friends and will listen to NLOTH later tonight.

I didn't feel like it was any other day..I enjoyed getting my cd before work...And I celebrated by listening to NLOTH most of the day :D and now I'm listening to Letterman with more U2!!..for me it is U2 week!!:hyper::applaud:

Wasn't any ordinary day for me, either. Picked up my NLOTH CD I won from the radio station. Got the details of the drawing at 7:30am on thursday.

Trying to decide what to wear in Chicago to meet U2, if I win. :hyper:

Got off work early and met my 5 sisters and Mom for dinner. And, I'm now watching Letterman.
Life is good.

I did it all wrong. :( I'm feeling very disappointed in myself. I'm sitting here waiting for the box set from Amazon to arrive when I should have just went to Best Buy to buy it after work.

i had surgery this morning, been in pain most of the day :mad:

at least i dont have to worry about work for a few days...and oh yeah...got some good drugs :huh:

Purchased the digipak edition and an HP laptop today at Best Buy. And also, attended a small online listening party on msn. :dance:

Oddly enough, I didn't listen to the album today. I guess maybe because I've been listening to it for a couple of weeks, I figured I'd take a break and listen to some of U2's other stuff. Like, right now, VH1 Classic is playing Rattle and Hum. I did buy the regular CD of the new album on Friday. I love it! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom