Guess what I have ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you all because noone had yet any MP3's out there, the only way you could hear the song was by streaming audio from either U2.com or AOL. Just letting you all know that an MP3 version is outthere in case your interested

well then good for you! this is not a competition who had the MP3 first! All i was saying is letting people know that there is an mp3 version out there because I know that alot of people were looking for an MP3 esp those of us in CANADA who cant purchase the MP3! but GREAT for you that you have it. If you like the competition then you won!

dabiggestu2fan said:
well then good for you! this is not a competition who had the MP3 first! All i was saying is letting people know that there is an mp3 version out there because I know that alot of people were looking for an MP3 esp those of us in CANADA who cant purchase the MP3! but GREAT for you that you have it. If you like the competition then you won!

There is a a special thread for people who want this track on mp3 format, check the ' Music On The Internet' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom