GOYB on Itunes Monday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why isn't this on the front page of the US iTunes? They should be advertising this like mad.

As of this morning, you couldn't even properly search for it.

It rocks! Got it at Itunes.

For those who can't, U2.com which lets you listen to it for free.

Can we gift it from Itunes? I can't figure out where to do that.

It is a free stream on U2.com to anyone, not just members.

I won't bother downloading a torrent of it if its only 3.2MB... I want something that is better quality than a rip I can do from that stream.

Can anyone with the iTunes file tell me the file size?

it is a free stream on u2.com to anyone, not just members.

I won't bother downloading a torrent of it if its only 3.2mb... I want something that is better quality than a rip i can do from that stream.

Can anyone with the itunes file tell me the file size?

6.8mb

Why isn't this on the front page of the US iTunes? They should be advertising this like mad.

As of this morning, you couldn't even properly search for it.

I was on the US iTunes site about an hour ago and it was the first thing I saw, it was at the top centre of the front page. Unfortunately no sign of it here on the Irish iTunes page.

Very strange that its not on the UK iTunes store, although do they not normally update on a Monday night/Tuesday morning?

Surely a missed opportunity?

I was on the US iTunes site about an hour ago and it was the first thing I saw, it was at the top centre of the front page. Unfortunately no sign of it here on the Irish iTunes page.

Zactly -- and the $18 pre-order of NLOTH suggests an exclusive song if you pre-order.

Not sure yet on the song -- cool vibe; almost from a different era -- I think Sexy Boots would have been a more provocative title!

So this is still only available in North America? Why are the record labels still so clueless? Think how many paid downloads they've lost already by not having it available the first day.
Exactly.

Im sorry but we (europe and the rest) have to bend over again and take it like a little boy. Why didnt they make this a worldwide Itunes release? There is no justification for what they did now.

Back
Top Bottom