GOYB (Crookers Remix): thumbs up / thumbs down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adam3000

Acrobat
any thoughts on the GOYB (Crookers Remix)?

personally I was hoping for "every breaking wave" or an official release of "winter" or "tripoli" but we're stuck with some remixes...

guess the good news is this really does point to the release of a second album very soon.

oh ... and I'm not a big fan of the crookers remix.

not sure if any of you still visit the "Music on the Internet" sub-forum here, but there is an mp3 of GOYB with the live intro, but it's all studio quality. it's great!

I haven't heard the whole thing, just a bit of it from some radio rip posted on Youtube.

Still, it was enough to make me never want to hear it again. :|

Um...apparently, I missed something, as I haven't heard either the Crookers Remix or the studio-quality live intro version. I know this isn't a request thread, but, as there doesn't seem to be one around, could someone please send both versions to nirniva@yahoo.com or direct me to the appropriate thread? Thanks! :wave:

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

I cant get the opening "riff" out of my head....its sooooo bad but yet I cant get it out of my head and I sort of like the beat (I know, I need help). What should I do?? I know, I listen to Magnificent and then Breathe followed by Surrender.

No really, its STUCK in my F'in head (and I sort of like it)!

Okay, Im calling in the big guns....With or Without you followed by Bad. That should do it.

:yippie:

Back
Top Bottom