Goyb (cooker remix ) on uk itunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its available now, its nothing special just the usual u2 remix that i wish they would stop putting out and put out some cool b side tracks again.
after all they supposedly recorded loads of tracks this time.

WTF? I wanna hear this. Is it official?

Yeah I stumbled upon it on a website earlier today, they played it on BBC Radio 1. I thought it was so bad it didn't deserve a mention :reject:

I really want to hear this.

I guess this is the even more "urgent" sounding version they were cooking up.

Can't remember which of the previews/reviews I read that in.... (soo many....)

Is this the same as "get on your boots crooker remix" from youtube?

Didn't think that sounds official...

Actually it's pretty cool. Not as good as their remix of Day N Nite. But still I like it.

I'd rather have a remix by Digitalism though.

Ugh never mind. I stand corrected I just heard the whole thing. I only like their synth-manipulation of the main riff. Otherwise its a VERY sloppy remix.

Still Crookers are shite. Their only good song is Day N Nite. Everything else by them has been crap.

I admit I love remixes, house, trance etc. but that doesnt do much for me. :huh:

Yeah it is I just made an mp3 of it in under a minute. Though I doubt I will ever listen to it again. :crack:

So, popular song + slowed tempo + copy and paste + the phaser effect from Audacity = BBC radio airtime? Sweet! :up:

that's rather annoying- was hoping that NLOTH2 would be available on the i-tunes single as well- it's not- pahhh

I will avoid the remix of GOYB- haven't heard a decent remix since the early 90's

This is pretty rubbish. I really hope someone does a decent remix though cos I think it would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom