Goyb (cooker remix ) on uk itunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, this really sounds like a turd of a remix. How unfortunate. Mysterious Ways and EBTTRT had some great remixes. Whatever happened to doing remixes like that? Where the remixers actually expand upon and add to ideas in the song already, rather than just add some stomping kick drum on the quarter notes, et al... Now I sound like a curmudgeon. Oh well. :huh:

Yeah, this really sounds like a turd of a remix. How unfortunate. Mysterious Ways and EBTTRT had some great remixes. Whatever happened to doing remixes like that? Where the remixers actually expand upon and add to ideas in the song already, rather than just add some stomping kick drum on the quarter notes, et al... Now I sound like a curmudgeon. Oh well. :huh:

No, I would agree. The remixes from the 90s, especially early 90s, were far more interesting.

There were some good remixes for ATYCLB songs, though not many for Bomb...at least that I can think of. :hmm:

Save those remixes for I-tunes. Put the real b-sides on a cd or dvd!!!!:doh::doh:

I believe the b-side on the physical release in the UK is NLOTH2 _ which when i listen to with (bose) headphones is just completely brilliant _ the show opener to the "Get me In The Sound" tour Mike:love:

Man, when is this era gonna be over???

U2 stuffing hundreds of different kinds of remixes down our (and everybody's!) throat which really nobody's interested in!

* Fans (in general) don't like them, and are hungering for years for relevant good b-side tracks. Almost with every album (like this one) they are making the fans drool with the message that they've written 30 or 40 songs..(which I've always doubted anyway!) and yet with every new single we get send in the woods for another 20 or 30 stupid remixes of (sometimes) previous album-tracks.

* Then why still do it? Are they still trying to get all the dancefloors hot, and decennia later still trying to outsmart John travolta in Saturday Night Fever with their crappy remixes? I visit all kinds of hip clubs regularly and I've never come across a these stupid U2 remixes! Luckely! Not one DJ is interested is this crap.

Still we'll get with the new single-cd of "Magnificent": (mark my words!)
* Magnificent (The SoOpEr-DOoper-Trippy-Mix)
* Magnificent (The Trance-WareHouse-House-Mix)
* Magnificent (The Snoop-Dog-Bling-Bling-Mix)

And the "special" edition will have:
* 50 Magnifi-Cent (Rap-duet with 50-Cent)
* Magnificent (R&B-version duet with Beyoncé)
* Discotheque (The Hedidoximale-whatever-Remix)
* Vertigo (Trance-Club-Of-Blinded-Fans-Mix)

Well, aren't these wonderful true surprises, or better: gems, for us fans after waiting for almost 5 years??:eyebrow::grumpy::depressed:
(read: succeeded attempts to crush and destroy a wonderful song with numourous, no-use remixes!)

And then knowing they have maybe 50 or more finished original tracks laying on dusted shelves on which the new ones will be stored too probably...

And as they toured w/Kanye and Bono seems to be friendly with Kanye...

You forgot the obvious re-mix, the...

Magnificent (Who the F&^% do U2 think they are naming something Magnificent, I AM the one that is F&^%ing Magnificent - Kanye Magnificent West made the Best Mix)

GOYB remix on iTunes?

Sorry, can't remember which thread I saw this in. Can't find it on iTunes, can someone please post the link? Yes..I know everyone thinks it sucks, I just want to add it to my library. :D

This is such a bad remix!

YET, when this thing comes on, I can't turn it off. Its like it has me in a f'in spell. I dont want to like it because its cheesy but it has some sort of hold on me. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom