Get On Your Boots tanking on itunes?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why havent you mentioned the fact that if both singles where combined it would of gotten a top 10 spot?, oh i see you would rather focus on the negatives all the time?

Hmmm, that could be true. For like a day. With the second version having dropped out of the Top 100, it wouldn't make a dent in the current position it is now.

It seems like you are a bit bothered by my negativity. Take it personally, much?

its climbing to no 1 in australia now as it has finally been released who cares about the us itunes they screwed it up

Ja, ik had het niet beter kunnen zeggen. Wat een ongelofelijke hypocriete eikels heb je op deze site. Vooral dat Aygo lulletje is niet te geloven. Maar goed, laat inderdaad maar zitten. Die gasten hebben een plaat voor hun kop.

Yo portugese, you are hilarious with your Human Rights Declaration. But I will leave it at that. Galeongirl said it better then I ever could but she is the smart one.
Your comments have already been reported to the mods. I don't have to tolerate your insults, so I hope they'll ban you.
This time, after attacking the others' individuality, identity and integrity, you're using nationality and xenophobic stuff as a weapon. I bet that Dutch users here must feel embarrassed and ashamed reading these statements, I believe that they do not approve this.

its climbing to no 1 in australia now as it has finally been released who cares about the us itunes they screwed it up

Finally released on iTunes, too bad i've already got it. So i'll just get the artwork. :drool:

Ja, ik had het niet beter kunnen zeggen. Wat een ongelofelijke hypocriete eikels heb je op deze site. Vooral dat Aygo lulletje is niet te geloven. Maar goed, laat inderdaad maar zitten. Die gasten hebben een plaat voor hun kop.

Yo portugese, you are hilarious with your Human Rights Declaration. But I will leave it at that. Galeongirl said it better then I ever could but she is the smart one.

Just because you post in another language does not mean personal attacks are ok. This is the last warning.

I'm closing this thread. If anyone wishes to discuss the topic please use the forum Peelin off those dollar bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom