General GOYB song/video thread discussion Part 2 (Video now on iTunes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just saw the video on Much On Demand on Muchmusic here in Canada and it kinda sounded like the song was sped up a bit. Maybe this is the punk version.

Oh that means someone might be able to capture it!! Now starts the vigil of seeing when it will be on VH1 or MTV. :crack:

Hopefully they'll play it on Palladia in HD. They usually play music videos between the programming.

Anyone see the new picture they have up when you first enter www.u2.com ? I think they really like their video. :lol:

I don't understand the picture, what's the girl doing, is she holding something?

It's a still from the video. Awhile back someone gave their explanation. She's bleeding (symbolicly) while putting on the (sexy) boots... Something to do with suffering for the sake of ... uh something, can't remember now :reject:

It's a still from the video. Awhile back someone gave their explanation. She's bleeding (symbolicly) while putting on the (sexy) boots... Something to do with suffering for the sake of ... uh something, can't remember now :reject:

it should at least look more like real blood, but I understand it was purpose

were those teeth always behind Edge at the end? also there seems to be more Larry in the "let me in the sound" part

Ok I have a new file that plays nicely full screen in real player, no lisping either (sound and picture not bad!). Also another file that plays on itunes/ipod. I can send via the request thread so this thread stays a discussion thread. :wave:

Oh that means someone might be able to capture it!! Now starts the vigil of seeing when it will be on VH1 or MTV. :crack:

Hopefully they'll play it on Palladia in HD. They usually play music videos between the programming.

Anyone see the new picture they have up when you first enter U2.com | U2.com ? I think they really like their video. :lol:

What is the Palladia channel?

I've got DirecTV HD, but for some reason don't have that channel.

That Myspace one is definitely better quality.

So weird to see those multiple legs at the end - I had gotten used to the single spread-eagle configuration.

I haven't gone through the thread to look but how different is this video to the one that leaked?

- Part where you can see giant boots walking around the band in a couple of spots has been removed
- Fighter Planes added around the time where the first set of giant boots walking around
- One of the middle eastern women that had a gettyimages watermark on it had the watermark removed
- Other middle eastern women who had watermarks have been removed completely and replaced with the African people
- Part where video blacks out has been removed
- The spot where you could see the legs of a women who was laying down now has 4 legs instead of 2.

I think those are the main changes. There might be more but from an initial side by side viewing thats what I noticed.

Back
Top Bottom