French actor Said Taghmaoui to act in the next u2 videoclips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trucdfou

The Fly
According to the newspaper Metro and sites such as Actustar.com, and MTV.fr
french actor Saïd Taghmaoui, will act in MOST u2 videoclips, for their next album

he can be seen on the movie "Vantage Point", and will act in "Lost" season 5, as well
Said imdb profile

the fact that he might be seen on several u2 videos means that the singles could all be linked as well as the album songs ...pretty good news i think, if they sort a really a coherent LP

Seriuously, i wont believe in anything anymore until it is officially confirmed by the band...

So "boring times" continue.... at least for me!

the fact that he might be seen on several u2 videos means that the singles could all be linked as well as the album songs ...pretty good news i think, if they sort a really a coherent LP

Hmmm....interesting point. Let's hope that's true!

Notice that he's of Moroccan descent...:hmm:

Maybe the clip with the motorcycle journey from Paris to Sevilla is split into 4/5 songs, each clip covering a journey from city to city. :drool:

Yeah, but there have been news stories now and then saying that some actor/actress will be in the next U2 video and it doesn't happen. And "act" and "U2 video" put together can bring mixed results. :huh:

Concept album :drool:

Video clips that are not just a jam in a wierd place (unlike All Because Of You, Vertigo) :drool:

I don't know what to think of this. Sounds a little Aerosmith to me.

It better not be a concept album. I doubt it is with 60 songs written.

Notice that he's of Moroccan descent...:hmm:

Interesting. I don't know him, but when I read his name I immediately thought he's Arabic.

Cedars of Lebanon as a single then:)

Nice conclusion. :lol:

I don't know what to think of this. Sounds a little Aerosmith to me.

It better not be a concept album. I doubt it is with 60 songs written.

Well, I'd hope for it, concept album is good, and there could be an Aerosmith-like trilogy of videos. I liked that concept.

And maybe the fact that they're taking so long is due to them really trying to make a concept album out of so many songs.

Sounds promising to me. :up:

This news give me an answer about the new u2 Album>from my point of view this album will be a concept Album !!

Back
Top Bottom