[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. I'm trying really hard to avoid it. I avoided the beach clips, I haven't watched any of the U2.com videos ... I'm waiting until the actual, real single is released (or played on radio) to get my first taste.

Must .... not ..... give in to temptation!

Oh, don't avoid the U2.com videos. They are a treat in themselves. I can't see how they can ruin the album surprise.

I would avoid the Beach clips.

So, can we step back and look at everything for a moment?

We don't have even 30 seconds of Get On Your Boots.
U2's CD is over a month away from coming out.
Everything has been extremely tight security wise with the record.
U2.com haven't posted any clips (Like they did with ATYCLB) so it's not a rip from there

So, before we've even heard the first single in any sort of decent quality at all in any time duration, we expect this, 30 Bono-less second clip of what sounds like U2 to be "No Line on the Horizon", or better yet, Unknown Caller which doesn't sound remotely like it from the beach clip? I mean come on...

Oh man. I'm trying really hard to avoid it. I avoided the beach clips, I haven't watched any of the U2.com videos ... I'm waiting until the actual, real single is released (or played on radio) to get my first taste.

Must .... not ..... give in to temptation!

i just listened. i haven't heard anything, even the u2.com stuff until this. I am ashamed of myself. I clicked the link before I knew what I was doing! lol

U2.com haven't posted any clips (Like they did with ATYCLB) so it's not a rip from there

So, before we've even heard the first single in any sort of decent quality at all in any time duration, we expect this, 30 Bono-less second clip of what sounds like U2 to be "No Line on the Horizon", or better yet, Unknown Caller which doesn't sound remotely like it from the beach clip? I mean come on...

stfu n00b

I'd be willing to bet my life it's fake.

Why would this guy's friend send him a 30 second clip of a song? His friend has the album... right. He'll message you back with some excuse as to why he couldn't get the album from his friend.

Mark my words!!

I don't know, I hope badly that this is real or I would probably get so pissed off i'd break my keyboard. To me it sounds innovative. :wink:

Oh god, I wanna hear it again!

It makes me wonder, where the hell do all these people suddenly come from? It's like ... there are 30 people in WTAHAN and then all of a sudden 200 people appear :lol:

Dude your arguments are legit and everything, but I'm a musician with a trained ear and I'm telling you, unless they found the exact gear that the Edge used and a bass guitarist with Adam's playing style, I think that's a U2 song.

I could obviously be wrong, but it sounds very U2 imo.

Call me a skeptic, I'm not buying it...

You have to ask why would this person only have 30 seconds?

If anyone was only to have 30 second clips it would be official...

He's just trying to get subscribers.

Almost sounds like Oasis to me. :wink:

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom