[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
these guys Grand Avenue must be genuis to get the ground beneth here feet and reverse it as some people have suggested on here!

Haha. Good pick by the hoaxer, though, with the U2 sound but no vocals. Apparently they're some band from Denmark that hasn't made it to America yet.

i think Grand Avenue might get a few extra downloads this month from itunes from some U2 fans!

That whole solo thing is the best part of the whole song. Well, like I always say: it's better to do a good job copying someones sound than to do a bad job at creating your own :up:

Well done on the person who found the Grand Avenue song, the mystery is solved :)

I was among those who tought the clip was real, because it really, really sounded like U2. The guitar player from Grand Avenue is totally trying to be The Edge, and at least on that solo he is succeeding! The song is quite good I think, although I'm always a bit annoyed at bands who sound like too much like U2... Only U2 is allowed to sound exactly like U2 ;)

I don't think we're all idiots for believing it might have been real, it genuinely sounded as U2 as it gets, was obviously a professional recording, and the band is obscure enough that it took us a while to find it... that's quite a good prank IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom