[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would presumably be Unknown Caller. Again, the clip is nearly identical to the BC1 solo, which is thought to be Unknown Caller.

It sounds pretty legit... Anyone who is familiar with torrents want to see if there are any new ones out there?

NICE, I was hoping for some good news today. It's looks my F5 pressing every 20minutes has finally paid off. *closes office door* *lights candles* now I'm ready to listen to this!

This would presumably be Unknown Caller. Again, the clip is nearly identical to the BC1 solo, which is thought to be Unknown Caller.

its in a different key I think.

unless they changed it from the beach clip (prey they didnt!)

I took that to mean it was from the actual song NLOTH, which I would believe given the descriptions

Ok, its already on my pc... listening to it again... it does sound like Edge.

I don't know if this is true or not but usually Bono would be wailing al over tha thang there. it sounds good actualy but I think it's not true....

I'm about 90% sure those musicians are Larry, Edge, and Adam. But like you said, it's weird to hear Bono not sing for 30 whole seconds...

The guy who puts this on youtube have a ton of videos of a band called Reckless, and sounds too Edge... i guess...

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes high so far.

But wouldn't it be good not to hear Bono during a solo?

whatever it is, it aint beach clip 1 (which i think is unknown caller). its too fast, and it doesnt match up with the beach clip as we have it. unless its been changed substantially then that cant be it!

and it wouldnt be NLOTH, because that songs main guitar sound apparently comes from the Death By Audio "Fuzz Gun", and i aint hearing no fuzz outa that clip...

:mad: Dammit!! I'm at work all night through tomorrow at noon, and they block youtube! :mad:

Weird, It won't play on my iPhone. I get a message from youtube saying that the video isnt supported, which is odd, because all the other youtube vids work. :(

It has the 'U2' sound, but anyone could have faked that, right? I'm torn but really, really want to hear the rest of this track. Even if it isn't U2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom